Advice for turning 30.

Well I'm happy to know that I'm with such well adjusted forum members!!!

Now I just need to get all of those yoga images out of my head.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
It's cliche, but age is just a number. I remember turning 30 and thinking that was old because there was a show on when I was younger called 30 something and they seemed old. Lol.

Having just recently turned 40, age is much more mental than anything. I now use the wisdom and life experience of my age to be the best 25 year old I can be. 😉

Like other have said, "have fun." I will say this, you only get one take. Why waste time worrying about aging. You only get old if you allow it. 👍

- Jason

David1tontj

I turned 29 back in February and just about had an early mid-life crisis.. One thing that really helped me was one of my best friends.. He rides dirt bikes, and mountain bikes with me.. He is still pretty badass, still super fast, and he has showed me that you can still be active/competitive at 44! I figure if I can still be as fast as he is when I'm in my 40's, then being in your 40's must not be so bad. No to mention only being in your 30s.

Also- I don't want to be associated with this latest generation of punks who feel they are entitled to everything and know nothing of respect or work ethics. I think I barely made the cutoff on that one!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Damn you make me feel old. When I turned thirty I realized that..... I was 30. Big deal haha. I'm with Sharkey I am a young guy at heart. I mean do farts ever get old, do they ever stop being hilarious? :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Some of you guys are old. I didn't realize old people drove jeeps. Thought y'all were more of the crown Vic types.

GCM 2

Some of you guys are old. I didn't realize old people drove jeeps. Thought y'all were more of the crown Vic types.

WHAAATTT? I couldn't hear you. My shoes are untied, I am just going out for pie. I am a town & country LeBaron guy.....

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.48.34 AM.jpg

Top Bottom