Advice for turning 30.

hydrohut

Thanks guys, now to plan where to get waisted. Prolly Tahoe.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha, I can't even remember turning thirty! Yes, you should definitely get wasted (why not?) but I can tell you that I thought my forties were the best years ever but now I'm just a bit closer to sixty that I am to fifty I can say (for me anyway) that it just keeps getting better.

JeepFan

Hooked
“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn't matter.”– Mark Twain :thumb:

I like to believe my best years lie ahead... :yup:

My advise...Smile and say "bring it on." The glass is half full...chug that bitch. There are positives to aging, I swear. :cheesy:

RickyI

Ha, I can't even remember turning thirty! Yes, you should definitely get wasted (why not?) but I can tell you that I thought my forties were the best years ever but now I'm just a bit closer to sixty that I am to fifty I can say (for me anyway) that it just keeps getting better.

I agree with you 100% on that! My last 10-15 years have been the Best for me too! At 57, I still get these remarks from my wife & close friends:

1- You're the oldest damn kid I know! Can't you grow up!
2- What were you thinking? never mind, it was the 15 year old in you.....
3- when I married you we were kids, and you're still a kid, Lord, help us Jesus!!! {this is where I giggle & walk away!}
4- will you stop shaking the presents under the tree, you act like a little kid....
5- best one for me is: my 2 1/2 year old niece, uncle Cree, can you come to my room and play with me!!! and uncle cree graps her hand and runs to her room to watch & play Doc McStuffins.....:yup:

Life is good! and remember, its only a number!!!

Ricky

Tigrcky

I turned 30 last Nov... I sat down at a table with my friends I drank till they fell out of their chairs then I drank some more then stood up and found gravity again... Whose idea was it to make floors hard??? Why not pillows????

Sent from my whatchamacallit

I turned 30 last Nov... I sat down at a table with my friends I drank till they fell out of their chairs then I drank some more then stood up and found gravity again... Whose idea was it to make floors hard??? Why not pillows????

I cannot remember that far back. I think the Y2k bug robbed me of my memory.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
those damn iPhone photos have leaked again! BTW, when I am wearing this outfit......I would prefer it if you call me "Brenda"

:cheesy:I think this confessed photo of BRENDA was taken at the Scottsdale Civic Center during a recent Village People reunion concert.:cheesy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
:cheesy:I think this confessed photo of BRENDA was taken at the Scottsdale Civic Center during a recent Village People reunion concert.:cheesy:

Not many dudes can pull off the crosshatch sleeveless (tied at the midriff) with black wife beater and matching nuthugger shorts along with the black Velcro strap high tops and still look like they'd give you the beat down of your life.........kudos to you Greg........no homo :D

~Woodrow~

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Not many dudes can pull off the crosshatch sleeveless (tied at the midriff) with black wife beater and matching nuthugger shorts along with the black Velcro strap high tops and still look like they'd give you the beat down of your life.........kudos to you Greg........no homo :D

~Woodrow~

I question why you know what a crosshatch sleeveless is...

gtony12

Caught the Bug
So, I'm sitting here in the middle of the desert, messing around on the forum and I'm remembering the day.

Its my day off so I take a drive, blasting loud primus out of my speakers. I'm getting a drink at the gas station and some kids ask me about the new band they have never heard of. The song is those damn blue collared tweekers. I told them the song came out in 1991. Those punks told me that it came out 9 years before they were born!!

I'm 29 and I turn 30 next June. Is there any advice that I could get to not feel like crap!! I'm just used to being part of the youngest generation. I don't want to grow up yet.

JUST HANG AROUND JEEPerS AND WAYALIFE WILL KEEP YOUNG! :thumb: Well young at heart :yup:

Just talked to my cousins in carson... I'm going to Tahoe. Taking my jeep and lots of booze. Time for an offroad adventure in June!!!

Tigrcky

Just talked to my cousins in carson... I'm going to Tahoe. Taking my jeep and lots of booze. Time for an offroad adventure in June!!!

I like it just get tons of whiskey drink until you can't stop laughing then drink more!

JLSilerJK

Bring some "oysterhead" on the trip if ya dig on the pLAYcOOL. Oh and Happy Happy! I'm 34. I had cancer for my 30th. now that sucked!!!

JeepKing

You are only as old as you feel. 30's were some of the best years of my life. My kids were born, my career took off and I still had most of my hair. I knew who I was and what I wanted. 40's on the other hand.... Let's talk in 10 yrs... Balding has begun:icon_crazy:

Top Bottom