Advice for turning 30.

Recurve

You are only as old as you feel. 30's were some of the best years of my life. My kids were born, my career took off and I still had most of my hair. I knew who I was and what I wanted. 40's on the other hand.... Let's talk in 10 yrs... Balding has begun:icon_crazy:

Psh, your fine... I started balding when I was 20..... I still don't have a decent woman an Im completely bald at 27.
I don't care now since I been pretty bald since 23. Think its worse losing hair at a young age, THEN you feel old ,look old an young girls treat you as such. So don't complain about age if you still look young haha. But the more older I get the more older girls appeal to me. :idontknow:

jeeeep

Hooked
30??? wait until you wake up one day and realize you can't see your feet let alone reach them...that's a shocker!!! and trying to remember when it happened, well...

just get to the point of asking yourself "do I remember yesterday" if the answer is yes, you can leave the house :cheesy:

Actually I'm hearing a lot of "new" music that was recorded in the 70's, when I tell those "you're too old to know this song" to look it up they don't have much to say...

enjoy life! I take getting older as my right of passage to embarrass my daughter a bit more and make fun of the young bucks knowing that change will catch them as well.

Though it does suck that the brain still fools the body into thinking it can :doh:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Life is short and days seem to fly by the older you get. Live it. Do what you want not what society thinks how you should. Most of us have the luxury of not knowing when we are going to pass.

ljvsnyder

30's were interesting for me lots of changes including two beautiful daughters. I turn 40 in june, and looking forward to it. Maybe then people will finally take me serious.

Top Bottom