Advice Needed!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well then that's all the more reason to get the new one! Thanks a lot. I've heard a lot of good things about going to the 15'' wheel to save tire price/have more surface area when aired down. I thing I'll sell the stock rims too. Don't like the look of them very much anyways haha.

Not all 15" wheels will fit over the jk brakes. IMO stay with 17's. When you move up in tire size you will have more options available to you.

Well then that's all the more reason to get the new one! Thanks a lot. I've heard a lot of good things about going to the 15'' wheel to save tire price/have more surface area when aired down. I thing I'll sell the stock rims too. Don't like the look of them very much anyways haha.

As previously stated go with 17 inch rims you have a better chance of resale and a bigger selection of tires.

As for the budget boost check the for sale section and see what comes up. As Jeep owners install different lifts the sell their others. In fact I sold a 2.5 inch lift I had on my JKU to another member here a lot cheaper than getting it new. Another example is the lift I am currently running. The 3 inch Plush Ride Coils and shocks came from members here. Just be patient and you will find something that will work for you.

R/
Will

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not all 15" wheels will fit over the jk brakes. IMO stay with 17's. When you move up in tire size you will have more options available to you.

Agreed. Also, 17" wheels are a much better match for 35" tires or bigger and will help your rig to be more stable on off camber situations.

Top Bottom