AEV 2.5" XT DualSport with SumoSprings bumpstops

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Wasn't aware of that. It is disappointing they would do that. They seem like cool dudes and have given me a chance to check out their systems first hand since its right around the corner from my work.

I won't defend them for that, but I could see situations where just from a business perspective they may have a lot to learn. Combining tech knowledge with business knowledge is a tough combo.

Well, I can't say that I've ever met a good salesman that didn't seem like a cool dude. After all, that's what makes them good. From all the FU's they've given me for exposing them, I think they knew exactly what they were doing. It's too bad too as I would be the first to say that in spite of the gimmicky nature of their products, they may actually work okay. However, the way they choose to pimp themselves leaves me questioning things like the thinness of their control arms, the long tested durability of their bushings and the real value of having two shocks strapped end on end. Of course, their lack of integrity alone would keep me from buying their stuff but, that's just me.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Frankly I wouldn't buy their control arms simply because they are gold. But that's just me. :cheesy:

TheStick

Well, I can't say that I've ever met a good salesman that didn't seem like a cool dude. After all, that's what makes them good. From all the FU's they've given me for exposing them, I think they knew exactly what they were doing. It's too bad too as I would be the first to say that in spite of the gimmicky nature of their products, they may actually work okay. However, the way they choose to pimp themselves leaves me questioning things like the thinness of their control arms, the long tested durability of their bushings and the real value of having two shocks strapped end on end. Of course, their lack of integrity alone would keep me from buying their stuff but, that's just me.

I can understand that, being in the business it's a different perspective than just being an average user.

I might ask them about it and see what they say. (Is there an evil devil emoticon to use? ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Frankly I wouldn't buy their control arms simply because they are gold. But that's just me. :cheesy:

What do have against gold? :thinking: :idontknow:

Cat-with-Gold-Teeth--73457.jpg

I can understand that, being in the business it's a different perspective than just being an average user.

I might ask them about it and see what they say. (Is there an evil devil emoticon to use? ;)

You should totally ask them about it! I'm sure they will have a great story to tell. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No you didn't. That ticitac douche is a troll and was banned from the forum a while back under a different username.

Yeah, what he said. He had been trolling on other threads before this one too. You were just lucky enough to see the whole thing come to an end on yours :cool:

Top Bottom