Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

Amick218

Banned
Right! I followed your lead and helped show this guys true colors. Why is it wayalifers always get a bad rap when we have people like this coming in with an agenda. Same shit, different troll.

You get the bad rap you deserve. You guys live for shit like this. There's a reason the entire jeep community looks at Eddie and his followers the way they do :crazyeyes:

Even if I was in good graces here, I would never rep a Wayalife banner, or anything that people would directly affiliate my Jeep with this place (no, once again, the jk logo reps another club, most ppl have no idea about your jk logo in reality. Get on eBay and look at all of them).

You have YouTube videos of people removing Wayalife banners FFS.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You get the bad rap you deserve. You guys live for shit like this. There's a reason the entire jeep community looks at Eddie and his followers the way they do :crazyeyes:

Even if I was in good graces here, I would never rep a Wayalife banner, or anything that people would directly affiliate my Jeep with this place (no, once again, the jk logo reps another club, most ppl have no idea about your jk logo in reality. Get on eBay and look at all of them).

You are a sack of dicks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You get the bad rap you deserve.

What a surprise, you're still here :rolleyes2:

You guys live for shit like this.

Funny, last I checked, it was you who came looking for us, not the other way around. Just sayin.

There's a reason the entire jeep community looks at Eddie and his followers the way they do :crazyeyes:

Didn't realize that you represent the "entire Jeep community". Funny how you seem to know me and this forum and to the point where you felt the need to become a member in spite of what you know and yet, I have no clue as to who you. :thinking:

Even if I was in good graces here, I would never rep a Wayalife banner, or anything that people would directly affiliate my Jeep with this place (no, once again, the jk logo reps another club, most ppl have no idea about your jk logo in reality.

So how about you tell us who this awesome club is? I mean, if my logo really does represent them, they should have their attorney contact me and have me cease and desist from using it.

Get on eBay and look at all of them.

Funny, I just checked eBay and don't see any of my logos on there. Of course, there are some from time to time but eBay recognizes my legal claim to my copyrighted trademark and so it's super easy for me to get them to remove the listings. It sucks that I have to do it all the time but, that's why I spent the time and money to copyright my work.

LOL!! Wow, you really have to be cool to post up a video of you removing a decal on your Jeep, that you bought and are now removing because you got butthurt on the internet. :cheesy:

Amick218

Banned
So how about you tell us who this awesome club is? I mean, if my logo really does represent them, they should have their attorney contact me and have me cease and desist from using it.

Or they can go on like they have been the last 5 plus years, bc no one gives a fuck about you or your "jk logo". Track them down if you want a cease and desist.

JAGS

Hooked

Fuck off, you ignorant asshole. Eddie and my friends here are some of the best people I've met in any walk of life. The fact YOU chose to come here and now just talk hate shows your complete immaturity.

Amick218

Banned
Fuck off, you ignorant asshole. Eddie and my friends here are some of the best people I've met in any walk of life. The fact YOU chose to come here and now just talk hate shows your complete immaturity.

Lol, it's great entertainment value at this point.

Awwww, that's so heart felt. I'm sure you made all kinds of BFF fuck buddies here, Hentai style.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or they can go on like they have been the last 5 plus years, bc no one gives a fuck about you or your "jk logo". Track them down if you want a cease and desist.

LOL!! Nah, it's just and your club don't give a fuck about my property or really, anyone's property based on where you say you've wheeled. It really is a shame that a stand up group of guys like yourself own Jeeps.

Amick218

Banned
LOL!! To be fair, it's just and your club don't give a fuck about my property. It really is a shame that a stand up group of guys like yourself own Jeeps.

It's a shame my barber won't cut my hair like yours either.

Where are the Florida members? I just want to see a Wayalife banner in person, bet they look so cool. There's thousands of jeeps in Florida, I've been too many massive topless days, meet ups, fuck even jeep beach. I never see your banners. You guys that ashamed? Only rep via the interwebzz?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Where are the Florida members? I just want to see a Wayalife banner I person. There's thousands of jeeps in Florida, I've been too many massive topless days, meet ups, fuck even jeep beach. I never see your banners. You guys that ashamed? Only rep via the interwebzz?

How's the wheeling at "massive topless day", meet ups, and jeep beach... oh wait... :cheesy:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Where are the Florida members? I just want to see a Wayalife banner in person, bet they look so cool. There's thousands of jeeps in Florida, I've been too many massive topless days, meet ups, fuck even jeep beach. I never see your banners. You guys that ashamed? Only rep via the interwebzz?

Yeah Florida has such cool places to wheel tell us more how much of a badass you are.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460123174.146575.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Lol, it's great entertainment value at this point.

Awwww, that's so heart felt. I'm sure you made all kinds of BFF fuck buddies here, Hentai style.

Funny, that's how this all started for you right. You came here you cum swallower. So now that you've done that, run along. I'm sure your mom has breakfast waiting for you soon. [emoji112]

highoctane

Caught the Bug

That's cute. The Wayalife YouTube channel has over 10 million views on it's videos. Your group of haters really is a small group, and mostly consolidated to a few small forums. Those forums usually are more hostile than you claim this one to be once they find out you are a participating forum member here. It's always people from the same small groups/forums who come here and the Wayalife Facebook page to spew their hate and discontent.

Amick218

Banned
Lmao...I don't participate largely in any forum. I participate in real life.

YouTube views, wow....that's so cool bro!

Top Bottom