All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
As far as the well placed sticker. (No it’s not actually stuck on there, just wedged under the panels) I emailed that one to 12voltguy.com maybe I can get a discount next time or something! Ha it’s worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If one was inclined, this could be considered trying to post in hopes of personal gain. A discount for posting their product on a well known forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssobel80

If one was inclined, this could be considered trying to post in hopes of personal gain. A discount for posting their product on a well known forum.

Maybe your reading comprehension is a little low so I will say it again. I EMAILED that picture to THEM with a review of their product. That is where I was hoping for something. Not from this forum.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Maybe your reading comprehension is a little low so I will say it again. I EMAILED that picture to THEM with a review of their product. That is where I was hoping for something. Not from this forum.

Oh I read that but one has to wonder what else was included in that email. Why include that picture here? You already made mention of the manufacturer in your OP. One could only assume you emailed the link to this post in your review in hopes of a discount. Maybe I'm off-base here but was just a thought.

ssobel80

I included the picture because I had it in my phone when I made the post. I agree I could and should have left that pic out but didn’t really think it was gonna cause such butt hurt. In the future if I decide to post more here I will make sure to try and not include stuff like that. But a simple “hey, maybe you shouldn’t post that pic in here” would have been a enough for me to apologize and remove it. But people want to make smart ass comments and start drama so I am gonna entertain myself with their stupidity for a while now.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. Go back and look at your first three posts in this. And even after all this, you've yet to "remove it" so doubt that is true.

I always find when trying to make new friends, it's good to insult the group of strangers at the bar who are all talking. Calling them stupid is even better.

fiend

Caught the Bug
You are surprised that “people want to make smart ass comments and start drama?” What part of the Internet do you usually frequent?

ssobel80

Lol. Go back and look at your first three posts in this. And even after all this, you've yet to "remove it" so doubt that is true.

I always find when trying to make new friends, it's good to insult the group of strangers at the bar who are all talking. Calling them stupid is even better.

What did you not understand about the comment I made. I said if it had been handled differently I would have removed it. Now it will stay and I will add more just to be a dick!

Ddays

Hooked
Two days of this shit? Life in Jersey must suck petty badly if you're still at it on this gay ass thread.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Me either. But I will ride it out as long as they continue to let me! Haha. I guess it just shows the true colors of WAYALIFE.

Say whatever you want, and see if I make a post saying I’m offended. Won’t happen. Don’t know you, don’t want to know you, and the evidence of who is offended, is all here. It’s you, bud.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Other forums warned of this behavior here.

How cool! Does EVO make one??? If so, I'm sold!

#evofanboynumberone

EVO fanboy here too. Lol. In the trying to sell the jeep, people start looking at me funny when I've listed all of the EVO stuff and I don't feel like I have that much. Yet I still want more and more. Lol.

Me either. But I will ride it out as long as they continue to let me! Haha. I guess it just shows the true colors of WAYALIFE.

Nah, shows your true colors.

ssobel80

Say whatever you want, and see if I make a post saying I’m offended. Won’t happen. Don’t know you, don’t want to know you, and the evidence of who is offended, is all here. It’s you, bud.

I’m not offended at all. Just embarrassed for you and the others on this forum that think they are special. I’m telling you straight out that I am purposely being a dick to you and the others because you and them think they can be cyber bullies. I would love to see anyone of you who posted anything negative say it to my face. None of you would have the balls to do so. Your all just want to be’s who got picked on in high school.

Again I will say it again. I am purposely trying to get responses from you people because you are the ones who are thin skinned and weak minded. And guess what! It worked! Thanks for the evenings entertainment.

Top Bottom