All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Brute

Hooked
Well, you are not trying to be a dick...you are a dick...and giving NJ a bad rep...(I have family in NJ)...

Sorry you've got no life and no reason to exist except be a dick...

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you...I thought a switch labeled "Plan B " was actually clever for a winch switch...but that got lost in all your dickness...

Hopefully, someday you'll get some friends, meet a girl, and have a happy life...and put all this dickness behind you...

JAGS

Hooked
I’m not offended at all. Just embarrassed for you and the others on this forum that think they are special. I’m telling you straight out that I am purposely being a dick to you and the others because you and them think they can be cyber bullies. I would love to see anyone of you who posted anything negative say it to my face. None of you would have the balls to do so. Your all just want to be’s who got picked on in high school.

Again I will say it again. I am purposely trying to get responses from you people because you are the ones who are thin skinned and weak minded. And guess what! It worked! Thanks for the evenings entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
IMG_3436.JPG
IMG_3437.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
“Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. But the two of us together? Forget it!”

Edit: Aw Shit... wrong thread

ssobel80

Well, you are not trying to be a dick...you are a dick...and giving NJ a bad rep...(I have family in NJ)...

Sorry you've got no life and no reason to exist except be a dick...

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you...I thought a switch labeled "Plan B " was actually clever for a winch switch...but that got lost in all your dickness...

Hopefully, someday you'll get some friends, meet a girl, and have a happy life...and put all this dickness behind you...

Still not sure what being from Jersey has to do with anything.

And I couldn’t care less about what you or anyone else here thinks. My “dickness” was created by you bunch of Kool-aid drinking queers.

I can’t wait to run into some WAYALIFE stickers on Jeeps. We are gonna have a face to face talk about all this.

Brute

Hooked

And I couldn’t care less about what you or anyone else here thinks. My “dickness” was created by you bunch of Kool-aid drinking queers.

I can’t wait to run into some WAYALIFE stickers on Jeeps. We are gonna have a face to face talk about all this.

Sure...still dickin' around...can't wait to meet you at the mall

ssobel80

Sure...still dickin' around...can't wait to meet you at the mall

Hahaha! Really, that’s your comeback

I run JCR off-road armor and I actually have the mall-rated Jeep badge they give out. Met them at the JKfreaks run at Rausch. Ran some trails with them for a weekend. Was a blast!

JAGS

Hooked

IMG_3438.JPG

Who has thin skin again??? Easiest way to piss off someone from Jersey....remind them they are from Jersey. [emoji23][emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
Hahaha! Really, that’s your comeback

I run JCR off-road armor and I actually have the mall-rated Jeep badge they give out. Met them at the JKfreaks run at Rausch.

Can't tell if you're proud about this or ashamed :thinking:

ssobel80

Haha! Let’s stir the pot a little more.

Image1509934226.822499.jpg

You ever watch these guys videos on YouTube? They are the best vids I have seen on YouTube about Jeeps! They really understand the Jeep Experience!

WJCO

Meme King
Haha! Let’s stir the pot a little more.

View attachment 282168

You ever watch these guys videos on YouTube? They are the best vids I have seen on YouTube about Jeeps! They really understand the Jeep Experience!

There it is..... You had an agenda all along. Run along now, I'm sure you have some friends on 'other forums' that are dying to hear how much of a badass you are.

ssobel80

Other forums warned of this behavior here.

The funny part is when I called and talked to the people at EVO when deciding to buy their coilovers they recommended Northridge 4x4 to me!

Now after learning about these issues with WAYALIFE I find that to be very ironic!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
:yawn37: I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that "other forums" suck so much that people like you feel the need to come over here in spite of what you've been "warned" of. :naw:

Never seems to amaze me how people start stuff and break rules, then end up saying the classic phrase “other forums warned me.” Hmm just says lets just see how much shit I can stir.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. For someone only a member here for bit more than a week, you sure know all about us.

Seeings how you came to our forum seems you're the one with a hard on for wayalife.

Top Bottom