All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

JAGS

Hooked
I have no idea where you got the idea that anyone here is sponsored. I don't think there is a single person here that is sponsored.

What do mean. I'm sponsored by my employer. I show up and work my ass off and they give me money for my Jeep.

ssobel80

Haha! Let’s stir the pot a little more.

View attachment 282168

You ever watch these guys videos on YouTube? They are the best vids I have seen on YouTube about Jeeps! They really understand the Jeep Experience!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I almost feel bad about this comment I made. I have to be honest the reason I found this forum was because of how much I enjoyed the WAYALIFE vids on YouTube. It’s a shame this all went down this way.

BaddestCross

I almost feel bad about this comment I made. I have to be honest the reason I found this forum was because of how much I enjoyed the WAYALIFE vids on YouTube. It’s a shame this all went down this way.

The worst part is that all you had to do was apologize for posting up something that appeared to be an ad or pimping a company for your own personal gain and everyone would've moved on. Up until this post it seemed like you were fitting into the WAL family just fine.

It may not be to late to redeem yourself unless you truly are only here to stir up some shit.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

ssobel80

The worst part is that all you had to do was apologize for posting up something that appeared to be an ad or pimping a company for your own personal gain and everyone would've moved on. Up until this post it seemed like you were fitting into the WAL family just fine.

It may not be to late to redeem yourself unless you truly are only here to stir up some shit.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

If it was said to me this way, I most surely would have. But it was not.

I wasn’t here to cause problems but I also am not gonna take shit from people who want to act tough in a forum.

With my future plans I have coming up I really was looking forward to finding a group to help me accomplish those goals I have. You guys are def the most experienced group I have seen for the trails and trips I have planned. Was really hoping to make some connections with people who would be willing to guide me when I make it out there. Instead I found people who just want to bash on the new guy. And from what I have learned this is a common practice here

ssobel80

Anyway. It’s been fun guys. Thanks for getting me through my 76 hour work week. My shift ends in a half hour and I’m out of here. It’s been a blast!

ssobel80

This is now the 3rd time you've been told to get fucked. Get bent. Pound sand. Kick rocks.

Alright one more! I couldn’t help but check. This has been so entertaining for me. Haha!

I’m pretty sure it’s been well over 3 times and I still don’t care.

As long as you guys want to keep this going I will be more than happy to comment back. If you haven’t figured it out already none of this hurts my feelings, I’m not sad about any of it and as a matter of fact I have actually enjoyed it. I have been stuck in a truck for 4 hours out on a line of road call laughing my ass off at this whole situation. It has been nothing but entertainment for me and my co-worker.

So once again thank you to all the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE! You guys are fucking awesome and I thank you for your time!!!

WJCO

Meme King
Alright one more! I couldn’t help but check. This has been so entertaining for me. Haha!

I’m pretty sure it’s been well over 3 times and I still don’t care.

As long as you guys want to keep this going I will be more than happy to comment back. If you haven’t figured it out already none of this hurts my feelings, I’m not sad about any of it and as a matter of fact I have actually enjoyed it. I have been stuck in a truck for 4 hours out on a line of road call laughing my ass off at this whole situation. It has been nothing but entertainment for me and my co-worker.

So once again thank you to all the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE! You guys are fucking awesome and I thank you for your time!!!

You can believe whatever you want about this forum, but you're the one who showed your true colors today, trolling a forum that you've been 'warned about by others.' Please do us all a favor, go back to the other forums that cater to people like you and continue absorbing whatever you think is true.

JAGS

Hooked
You think this hurts our feelings?? Lol. Must say as far as trolls go, you're actually pretty lame. You can't even get that right.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m not offended at all. Just embarrassed for you and the others on this forum that think they are special. I’m telling you straight out that I am purposely being a dick to you and the others because you and them think they can be cyber bullies. I would love to see anyone of you who posted anything negative say it to my face. None of you would have the balls to do so. Your all just want to be’s who got picked on in high school.

Again I will say it again. I am purposely trying to get responses from you people because you are the ones who are thin skinned and weak minded. And guess what! It worked! Thanks for the evenings entertainment.

Your pathetic..

Cyber bullies.. really?

All over a stupid switch plate.

Top Bottom