All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Holy shit this thread was blew since yesterday. Look man just apologize for the original three posts. Whether you meant to or not, your posts were very convincingly advertising some product in a way that shouldn't have been. I'd still say it isn't too late to get on the right track if you just be the bigger man and call it a day. You've got a great looking rig and I'm sure you're a decent guy under the tough guy internet persona. This forum had a wealth of information that will help you out more than you'll ever need if you follow the rules and provide good feedback.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I meant no disrespect to anyone here in the beginning, and I can’t believe how out of control it got. I honestly didn’t realize my post would cause this drama. I would have done it differently if I thought it was wrong or unacceptable, and I do apologize for that. I believe I had said earlier that my future posts would not include the things this one did to cause the issues.

I am a stubborn pain in the ass. From about 20yrs old I had a rough life in an even rougher place. I know you don’t know me but I can guarantee my tough guy internet persona is followed through in my everyday life. I bust my ass to become who I am and have what I do. I defend myself and those I care about.

I will respectfully walk away from this thread now simply because of you and Brute. Thanks for the compliments on my rig. I give respect where respect is due. And a couple decent comments from a couple good people deserves some respect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Still not sure what being from Jersey has to do with anything.

And I couldn’t care less about what you or anyone else here thinks. My “dickness” was created by you bunch of Kool-aid drinking queers.

I can’t wait to run into some WAYALIFE stickers on Jeeps. We are gonna have a face to face talk about all this.

Can’t wait to see you there and you not say shit to anyone of us :standing wave:

lol, love the new title

All over some stupid switch panel that doesn’t even look good? My 7 year old niece can do a better job. Get over yourself Mr. Locomotive fixer upper guy, everybody here is just having a good laugh over your stupidity. I wouldn’t trust you to fix anything after looking at your switch panel job.

Last edited:
Lol. No offense, but you've been here for about a week, love to wheel rauch creek, and you're from jersey. That's like three strikes right there.

Not to mention you pimped some cheesy ass switches from pep boys (um I mean custom), dissed a supporting vendor, and "were warned of this behavior here."

I'm pretty sure you knew damn well what you were getting into and had an agenda as such.

Welcome to wayalife! [emoji509][emoji112]

What’s wrong with liking to wheel Rausch Creek? Is there some back story?

I’m a line of road locomotive mechanic. I respond to and fix broken locomotives stuck on the main line. If I do my job right I should have lots of free time. If I’m sitting around while at work it means my shit was done correctly.

I hope you don't install the switch panels on the dashboards. That would annoy the fuck out of the conductors.

Wow! I never saw that coming! lol :cheesy: I am a new guy here I have learned a lot I actually had the winch controller from that company in my CJ5 cause it fit the theme of that jeep. I will just go back to my hole now and continue to absorb all the Knowledge I can! :rock:

A badass? Because I said I would stop and talk to you the next time I see you? Your Jeep is one of the reasons I even checked out WAYALIFE in the first place. It’s how I found the vids on YouTube. I’m not trying to scare you or be a bad ass. I said next time I see you I will have no problem stopping to talk to you.

A badass? Because I said I would stop and talk to you the next time I see you? Your Jeep is one of the reasons I even checked out WAYALIFE in the first place. It’s how I found the vids on YouTube. I’m not trying to scare you or be a bad ass. I said next time I see you I will have no problem stopping to talk to you.

Damn you're still here?

So you disrespect Eddie, insult his friends, talk down about the community he has built, but you continue to post? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Top Bottom