All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
If it was said to me this way, I most surely would have. But it was not.

I wasn’t here to cause problems but I also am not gonna take shit from people who want to act tough in a forum.

With my future plans I have coming up I really was looking forward to finding a group to help me accomplish those goals I have. You guys are def the most experienced group I have seen for the trails and trips I have planned. Was really hoping to make some connections with people who would be willing to guide me when I make it out there. Instead I found people who just want to bash on the new guy. And from what I have learned this is a common practice here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
If you spent any time in 8th Slot at all, you would have known this is pretty much how people are vetted here.

So once again thank you to all the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE! You guys are fucking awesome and I thank you for your time!!!

Now you've jumped the shark. Have a nice life.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I always seem to have to find other forums cause of people like you. Grow up dude.

It takes a special kind of person to make a comment like this and say everyone else is the problem. But it seems like you pretty much have us all figured out. We’re all sponsored, none of us work for what we build, we’re all entitled blah blah blah. You can go find another forum now. It’s comical though that you make comments about how hard you work for your parts and we get them all for free. But somehow you get to sit in a truck working 76 hours a week and play on your phone. I only get to respond to your rambling posts while I take a shit. Time to flush your doppelgänger. Hope the last time I see you is in this bowl, I’d hate to run into you on the trail. You sound like a complete badass.

Wow! What a read. What struck me was the usual everyone here jumps on the new guy complaint. Lots of new guys get on just fine here, they just don't do stupid shit. Very entertained by a guy who thinks everyone here gets free stuff but then brags how he plays online and works on his Jeep on company time. 70 plus hours a week and only a few of them actually accomplishing anything. For anyone wondering why shipping costs are so high we can thank this hero for butt fucking his employer.

Wow! What a read. What struck me was the usual everyone here jumps on the new guy complaint. Lots of new guys get on just fine here, they just don't do stupid shit. Very entertained by a guy who thinks everyone here gets free stuff but then brags how he plays online and works on his Jeep on company time. 70 plus hours a week and only a few of them actually accomplishing anything. For anyone wondering why shipping costs are so high we can thank this hero for butt fucking his employer.

I’m a line of road locomotive mechanic. I respond to and fix broken locomotives stuck on the main line. If I do my job right I should have lots of free time. If I’m sitting around while at work it means my shit was done correctly.

I’m a line of road locomotive mechanic. I respond to and fix broken locomotives stuck on the main line. If I do my job right I should have lots of free time. If I’m sitting around while at work it means my shit was done correctly.

We would never imply that YOU would do something incorrectly! That’s just absurd. After all...you are King Shit of Turd Mountain.

Keep it up and we’ll break out the white dog shit.

See google is def good

TOP DEFINITION
white dog shit
a product of the 1970's,white dog shit was everywhere! it was all over the place because once upon a time high quantities of chalk were addded to tins of dog food therefore when a dog would take a shit after a few days in the sunshine the poo would dry out and eventually turn white. nowadays pet food manufacturers don't use chalk in their food and this is why we don't see any more white dog shit lying around.

Man...I never knew that...and I remember white dried out dog shit...

If you stop learning, you might as well stop living...

Man...I never knew that...and I remember white dried out dog shit...

If you stop learning, you might as well stop living...

Learn something new everyday! Even in a “crappy” thread like this! Ha!

Hey Brute, just want to apologize to you for all this BS with this post. You seem like a good guy and I wish I got to discuss some more good topics with you. I guess we will see whether I get myself banned or not. I give you my word my attitude outside of this thread will not be like it is in here. It’s not who i am.

Holy shit this thread was blew since yesterday. Look man just apologize for the original three posts. Whether you meant to or not, your posts were very convincingly advertising some product in a way that shouldn't have been. I'd still say it isn't too late to get on the right track if you just be the bigger man and call it a day. You've got a great looking rig and I'm sure you're a decent guy under the tough guy internet persona. This forum had a wealth of information that will help you out more than you'll ever need if you follow the rules and provide good feedback.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom