All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

ssobel80

In-Cab winch controller and Locker switches

You are a total clown, dude 🤡

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I’m ok with that!

I have to say I’m a little disappointed I was really enjoying this forum before this post. Other forums warned of this behavior here.

It’s all good I’m not here to fight with anybody.

For future reference if a new person posts something the WAYALIFE police don’t like a simple comment would prob go a lot further. Now that would be being helpful!

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
In-Cab winch controller and Locker switches

I don’t care, but you brought this on yourself. No, “Wayalife Policemen,” said anything about your original post. Now that you are being a dick, about only running EVO, and other forums warned you, well, you’ll probably get what you expect. Get lost.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You spent a hundred dollars on that switch panel? Looks like a fucking drywall screw is holding it on and the panels don’t even line up.
IMG_4395.jpg

Set the crack pipe down and walk away.

jkris

Look man, as every community has cardinal rules, if you were actually paying attention here in this community, you would know this shit don’t fly here. You can show your hard work all day but if you start posting up ads and links to someone you will certainly get your soul buttfucked.
You knew you had it coming and then when it happened you tried to pull the ole Evo troll shit. How original....
Just admit you were fucked up with the pimping bulllshit and call it a day. Otherwise pound sand.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say I’m a little disappointed I was really enjoying this forum before this post. Other forums warned of this behavior here.

:yawn37: I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that "other forums" suck so much that people like you feel the need to come over here in spite of what you've been "warned" of. :naw:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
You spent a hundred dollars on that switch panel? Looks like a fucking drywall screw is holding it on and the panels don’t even line up.

The installer is to blame for the two separate panels not lining up. I’m digging how the small panel has 4 screws while the larger one just has 2 [emoji6].

Well just installed the switch panels.....

View attachment 282019

Since these are completely custom made, why are there two separate panels in the first place? Seems that you have a lot of money wrapped up into a couple of engraved plates and $20 of parts from Radio Shack?

JAGS

Hooked

It’s all good I’m not here to fight with anybody.

For future reference if a new person posts something the WAYALIFE police don’t like a simple comment would prob go a lot further. Now that would be being helpful!

Lol. No offense, but you've been here for about a week, love to wheel rauch creek, and you're from jersey. That's like three strikes right there.

Not to mention you pimped some cheesy ass switches from pep boys (um I mean custom), dissed a supporting vendor, and "were warned of this behavior here."

I'm pretty sure you knew damn well what you were getting into and had an agenda as such.

Welcome to wayalife! [emoji509][emoji112]

ssobel80

View attachment 282114

Set the crack pipe down and walk away.

Hundreds?!? I spent $125 with shipping and wiring harnesses?

If you read earlier, I stated the lockers aren’t in the Jeep, so no, the locker panel isn’t installed completely yet. Maybe that’s the reason there’s only 2 screws in it? And when it’s done it will all line up when the nutserts are in to hold it.

ssobel80

Lol. No offense, but you've been here for about a week, love to wheel rauch creek, and you're from jersey. That's like three strikes right there.

Not to mention you pimped some cheesy ass switches from pep boys (um I mean custom), dissed a supporting vendor, and "were warned of this behavior here."

I'm pretty sure you knew damn well what you were getting into and had an agenda as such.

Welcome to wayalife! [emoji509][emoji112]

You don’t like me cause I’m from Jersey! Well that’s ok.

I’m not so sure I ever “dissed” a supporting vendor! I own EVO coil overs and have had great support from them. I never put them down for anything. EVO is a great company.

ssobel80

:yawn37: I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that "other forums" suck so much that people like you feel the need to come over here in spite of what you've been "warned" of. :naw:

I came over here hoping to have a better experience. I didn’t buy into (what I thought) was bullshit they were talking. I’m starting to feel they were right.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I came over here hoping to have a better experience. I didn’t buy into (what I thought) was bullshit they were talking. I’m starting to feel they were right.

So do yourself a favor and spend more of your time with them. :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom