All things Colorado

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thought of you today when this popped up on my Instagram Pete!

View attachment 264427

Hahahha, thats awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: That is fucking hilarious Jerry!

As long as he doesn't drag one of them out of a tent, and have his way with them. Have to be careful, since that man said a Squatch tried to rape him.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'll likely be staying in or around Denver the night of July 28th as I make my way up to Leadville.

Wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with other Wayalifer's for some food and drinks! Will likely have at least one other Jeep with me.

WJCO

Meme King
I'll likely be staying in or around Denver the night of July 28th as I make my way up to Leadville.

Wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with other Wayalifer's for some food and drinks! Will likely have at least one other Jeep with me.

Good deal. I'll try to meet up if I can. I do have some people coming in to town at some point around there, but no set date yet.

JKbrick

Hey Colorado crew, there is a chance I may fly to Denver for 4 days with my wife at the end of August. She may take a 4 day medical training class and I will need to kill 4 days with my daughter. Is there a rental place to get a jeep for a few days? She just told me about this so I haven't googled anything yet.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Hey Colorado crew, there is a chance I may fly to Denver for 4 days with my wife at the end of August. She may take a 4 day medical training class and I will need to kill 4 days with my daughter. Is there a rental place to get a jeep for a few days? She just told me about this so I haven't googled anything yet.

Just for fun or to offroad?

GraniteCrystal

For fun at a minimum but I'm the kind of person that would rather see hills and trees than a city, I've never been west of the Mississippi so I have no clue what I would find to do? I wouldn't want to do anything to put my daughter in harms way

I'll let you rent mine for $200 a day and I'll give you some good spots to go to. Cash only. You break it, you buy it. No trails rated higher than a 3. Max 500 miles (plenty of good stuff within that range).

#FundMyARBCompressor
#NeedToTalkToWifeFirst

IMG_20170701_101848.jpg

Basscat

How about simply renting a JK/JKU at DIA and taking a fun mountain road trip with your daughter? In 4 days you could do a big loop including but not limited to:

1) Glenwood Springs
2) the Grand Mesa
3) Ouray
4) Off road to Animas Forks
5) Durango
6) Moab

Top Bottom