Am I Just Getting Old?

RjSkippy

36, SINK, tough finding extra $ at the end of the month especially with a new JK and long wish list! :thumb:

I have a few years on you guys I have one still in college, lucky for me my wife shares my passion and we are able to do the upgrades although we do plan for what we will do next. Some are small mods others are larger those we try to budget for.

45 with a 5 yo, retired Navy and in the process of building a house and shop so mods are at the of the deficit being reduced. Time and more time. I was able to get Canvas where he is because of my last deployment. Slow now.

KingCopperhead

Lmao @ MTG

35 here, 3 kids, dual income. Not rich, not poor. Bills get paid, wife and kids get spoiled, money gets put aside for the "future"

I get to build up my jeep with whatever is left. Sometimes I get to go nuts, sometimes I can't even afford to take a weekend off to wheel. (trip money and mod money come from the same place.)

I don't really have any other toys to drain my expendable income, nor do the wife and I get time to really take expensive nights out or vacations. I have father/son time with my son when we take wheeling trips. That alone I can't even put a price tag on.

We all have diverse ages and incomes, but at the end of the day this jeep thing is worth every penny. It also let's us all have a common ground. I have jeep buddies who are younger, much older, much richer, and sometimes a little less fortunate when payday comes. But when we are out playing in the rocks it's all family, and it's all worth it.

05Jeeper

Lmao @ MTG

We all have diverse ages and incomes, but at the end of the day this jeep thing is worth every penny. It also let's us all have a common ground. I have jeep buddies who are younger, much older, much richer, and sometimes a little less fortunate when payday comes. But when we are out playing in the rocks it's all family, and it's all worth it.

Well said KingC

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Lmao @ MTG

35 here, 3 kids, dual income. Not rich, not poor. Bills get paid, wife and kids get spoiled, money gets put aside for the "future"

I get to build up my jeep with whatever is left. Sometimes I get to go nuts, sometimes I can't even afford to take a weekend off to wheel. (trip money and mod money come from the same place.)

I don't really have any other toys to drain my expendable income, nor do the wife and I get time to really take expensive nights out or vacations. I have father/son time with my son when we take wheeling trips. That alone I can't even put a price tag on.

very wel said 😎

Slavens

Caught the Bug
39yr old Married, 3yr old Twins, Wife , Jeep .

The mods come in waves but the fun never stops. Kids love it wife puts up with it so it's a win win!

loljk

I'm actually of the younger members at 16. Pretty much all of my money goes towards gas, girls, and my car.

Top Bottom