Am I Just Getting Old?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
27, single, pets and that's about it. Do own a house and stuff like that but am very lucky with a few things in my life. Family business helps with things but sucks ass as well dealing with it.

Panda

I'm really really old, I don't even know why crawler kitty hangs out with me :idontknow: soon I'll get jeep mods from senior citizen discounts :yup:

Hayman_6735

51 Married - got a step son in college,4 dogs, plus all the joys of home ownership are taking their toll so no mods for a while -

compton94

Just about to turn 40. Married, 2 very active kids 10 and 12. The jeep takes the back seat much of the time. It's taken me 6 years to get it where it sits today basically 35's and a small lift. Some day I'll have some slabs... It may just be a few years from now.

40 last week, married kids same age. 2 years to get where I am at with the jeep. Got to get my money priority right, spend more on craft beer than the jeep.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Looks like I'm the geezer here at 68, happily married, retired and getting back into my first love of Colorado ghost towning and wheelin' the State. BTW, I'd kill to be 43 again.:yup:

Last edited:

Jk909

27, single, pets and that's about it. Do own a house and stuff like that but am very lucky with a few things in my life. Family business helps with things but sucks ass as well dealing with it.

My life sounds exactly the same but I'm married too lol

Top Bottom