Am I Just Getting Old?

ECHO53

34 dual income between my lady and I. A german Shepard and Obama are my baby. Obama takes most of it!!!!!!! Apparently he is not a fan of jeeps. I'm a brown Santa so every jeep in the delivery area is a friend.

Webe

I'm 47, married to a 37 yr wify, 5 kids, 1 is graduating HS this year + small graduation trip paid for, 1 is getting a car this year. Me.......well adding a long arm 4" lift to the jeep and plan on Moab & Rubican again this year. :D

MrGusGus

32, recently remarried, have one 3 y/o daughter, two shepherd dogs also, one expensive ex wife, love the jeep life...totally on the same boat regarding finances and jeep build woes. I keep telling myself I'm gonna hit the lottery soon...

big dr

42,, no kids,, cheap mortgage,, never married,, but that will change in 1,,2,,3,, ya,, 3 days! still will have no kids, cheap mortgage,, and dual income!!!$$$$$$$ Cant wait to see if she is as frugal after the wedding as she has been prior:D

JDDK

43. Married 20yrs. 7 kids. 4 are teens. Single income under 100k. No debt minus mortgage. A PR44 seems way off in the priorities but I did just make the jump to used 35s km2s last week. Content happy and owe it all to the grace and provision of God!

Peak

18 yo, girlfriend, full time college student, part time job. Basically all my money goes toward my Jeep; payment, insurance, mods, and a dumb ticket for driving with the headlights off! Can barely tell if they are on or not...trucklites here I come😆

07JKSahara

42,, no kids,, cheap mortgage,, never married,, but that will change in 1,,2,,3,, ya,, 3 days! still will have no kids, cheap mortgage,, and dual income!!!$$$$$$$ Cant wait to see if she is as frugal after the wedding as she has been prior:D

Congrats man!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
No kidding! I started on that path then changed to their Professional Aeronautics degree. I wanted to fly helicopters. And yourself?

Very cool! I went through the AS program and I'm now out in the Bay Area flying Gulfstream 550s.

If you ever find yourself in the Bay area, let me know and we can talk airplanes and Jeeps!

JeepPilot

Very cool! I went through the AS program and I'm now out in the Bay Area flying Gulfstream 550s.

If you ever find yourself in the Bay area, let me know and we can talk airplanes and Jeeps!

Sounds good! If you find yourself anywhere near Vail, Colorado, do the same.

Virgil

43, married again 15 years and counting. 3 kids, 2 older boys from the first wife, oldest in college, luckily he got a full ride including room and board to play soccer, so that saves me from paying for it.
Second is junior in high school. Won't have to pay for his college because I will be shocked if he graduates. Best hope for him is he stays out of jail and learns to flip burgers really well. Someday maybe he'd make assistant manager, but I don't want to dream too big.
11 year old girl that will probably be the death of me before I ever get to spend too much on the jeep.

Just bought my 5th jeep in my life. First 2 were just daily drivers, next 2 I built and spent a ton on until changes forced their sale.
Current one will just be a driver for a year or 2 while the wife retires from the state and we move back to Georgia and get settled there and see what kind of job she gets in the private world.
Hopefully by then her masters will be paid for and she brings in the big bucks so I can pursue my jeep building dreams.

NAUJK

23 here not married no girlfriend no kids. Just student loans and me myself and my Jeep. Since I replaced the D30 with a PR44 my jeep fund and my everything fund has come to a stop. Hopefully in a few months that will change and Ill have a bit more play money but well see. :rock:

JSTJPN

44, married for 25 yrs, 2 great kids, 11 and 14. First vehicle was a 53 willies jeep, second jeep was an 86 cj 7 and now we have the 2011 jk. Love the country life and being with the family.

Top Bottom