American Sniper

BlackHawk08jk

I wish they would honor even more of our Hero's in the manner they honored Chris Kyle. And I'm proud of Clint Eastwood and Bradley cooper and all the other who worked so hard to honor Chris Kyle and his family for their service. I'm proud of every solider that protects me and my freedom.

Wolf Man

This man was a true American Hero IMO!!!!!!!!! The Liberals that don't respect him, call all go to Hell! The movie was Directed by Clint Eastwood, (a great guy) IMO!!!!!

I had the opportunity to meet the Real Chris Kyle, before he became a Navy Seal. This was at a Rodeo, of which he was also very good at!

xkid

Saw the movie a couple of weeks ago. Amazing guy. Motivated and had a conscience. You can see what war does to the person and the family.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
The girlfriend and I saw this movie with an army veteran friend. We all thought the movie was very well done. I have seen how war changes people when they come home first hand. I/we can not thank our veterans enough for their sacrifices and their families for the sacrifices they make.

Top Bottom