Amp'd Up JKU Sport Build

seansheds

My next two projects came yesterday. LCA skids and EVO No Limits knob. I need to pick up a bolt so I can mount the Rubi sway bar rubber hangar to the motor.

IMG_8045.jpg

seansheds

I finally got around to installing my Rubi sway bar with EVO no limits knob last night.

When I bought it (for $100!) I knew it had a sheared off bolt, but I figured I could use a different hole for the anchor bolt. Well it turns out that is the hole I need unless I want to tap one of the other outer holes. [emoji21]

I didn't have time for that nonsense last night so I just mounted it unflipped for now. I need to tackle that bolt extraction before next weekend's wheeling trip.

I'm definitely stoked to not have to deal with bolting and unbolting those links!!

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8074.jpg

seansheds

I noticed after our last run my rear diff cover had a small roll. Since we have another big run next weekend I figured it would be wise to install a HD one. First time I had ever seen the inside of a diff in person! [emoji23]

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8084.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Yeah. That and I have some control arm skids to weld on. Gonna be working in the dark this week.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I still need to get my control arms skids done. One got pretty beat up already.

I can bring the Lincoln if they have AC power at Heart Bar. [emoji23]

Seriously though, the focus recently has been getting my tire carrier latch straightened out. I managed to graft a synergy latch to my warn bumper. Paint doesn't quite match though. [emoji50] IMG_3530.jpg

Top Bottom