Andrew's Build

Drayko88

Is she going to start a break thread then a rebuild thread :D

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

at the rate shes going it certainty is headed that way lol. im glad her reputation proceeds her lol. shes an excellent wheeler but likes to play with the big boys lol. we have done a few upgrades like the cross member and we just got her skids aswell so shes coming along but ill let her talk more about that : )

Drayko88

Mattress

so apparently you can fit a queen size mattress and two twin box springs and a queen bed frame in (or on) a JKU ; )

108.JPG

Drayko88

Bailey

Last November I added what i consider the best mod I have and will ever do to my jeep. His name is Bailey. He is a pitbull lab mix we rescued from a local shelter called north shore animal league. He was 11 months old when we rescued him from the shelter. as soon as i saw him my heart lept and i knew that i wanted to take him home with us. he is now a part of our family and trial companion and i couldn't imagine life without him. i cant walk past the jeep without him trying to get in : )

045 (2).JPG

056 (2).JPG

076.jpg

079.JPG

Last edited:

Drayko88

35s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been waiting to put my jeep up on 35s since i bought it last January and the time finally came. we picked up a set of used nitto trail grapplers from a very nice gentleman on this forum (hinrichs) with about 3k miles on them. truth be told they look brand new and i even got to see them in action when we wheeled together at the east coast meet and greet. to fit them i had the AEV 2in budget boost installed but instead of keeping my stock shocks i upgraded to bilstien 5100s. i also added spydertrax wheel spacers so i could keep the stock wheels. so far the ride is smoother than stock even with the large change in tire size. the nittos ride like a dream while only giving in my opinion a light to medium humm on the road and highway (ive noticed at or above 70mph all bets are off though and the nittos can get louder lol). all in all i am ecstatic with the set up and cant wait to get it on the trail

001.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Beyrgut

Love the TGs too and mine are relatively quiet compared to the Dynomax Exhaust. I can't hear the hum over it and I don't consider it loud. Your rig is looking good.

Drayko88

Love the TGs too and mine are relatively quiet compared to the Dynomax Exhaust. I can't hear the hum over it and I don't consider it loud. Your rig is looking good.

Thanks a lot : ). Same here once I turn up my radio just a little bit I can't hear em at all : )

Tackerdown

Banned
Nice are you bringing that to rausch next trip. That's the look I want and I'd be curious if my wife can get in it . She is a kinda short.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

ninjaturtle13

Nice are you bringing that to rausch next trip. That's the look I want and I'd be curious if my wife can get in it . She is a kinda short.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Well since you mentioned my breaks earlier we are bringing his rig to the next RC trip at the end of June lol. Well probably start using his more now since the tires make it a little more capable and that and the lift give it more clearance. My rubi needs a break from trying to play with all the big boys :/

Drayko88

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Yes. I plan on bringing it the next trip. You and your wife are welcome to hop in and take it for a spin to see how you like the set up if you want.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
looks great, finally had a chance to actually comment about something in here lol and read through everything. Glad you are happy with the tires, thanks again for grabbing them.

Top Bottom