Andrew's Build

Drayko88

looks great, finally had a chance to actually comment about something in here lol and read through everything. Glad you are happy with the tires, thanks again for grabbing them.

Thanks for the compliments and the tires lol. Couldn't be happier with them

Drayko88

Bailey riding in the back seat of my jeep. Don't worry, my fiancé was back there with him and holdin on

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370219910.099817.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370219918.499849.jpg

Drayko88

That's awesome , I haven't tried taking our dog out just for a ride yet.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Yea he loves the jeep. I swear I really can't walk past it without him jumping in. He gets very antsy though when he can't stick his head out the window lol. Hope you get your pup out soon. What kind of dog do you have?

Tackerdown

Banned
He is a Newfoundland / lab this is the pic that my son started the jeep dog thread with lol that you just posted in. uploadfromtaptalk1370229502452.jpg

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Drayko88

Just ordered a set of jks quick disconnects for my jeep. Can't wait to put em on. Should have em friday

Tackerdown

Banned
Just ordered a set of jks quick disconnects for my jeep. Can't wait to put em on. Should have em friday

That will make such a big difference for you. I don't know if you disc. Before but it make for a much smoother ride and you don't get the 3 wheel wave as much.:thumbup:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

They are awesome! I never disconnected till up until that point and when I did I noticed a difference right away! It was amazing how much easier it made some obstacles

Sent from my iPhone

Drayko88

That will make such a big difference for you. I don't know if you disc. Before but it make for a much smoother ride and you don't get the 3 wheel wave as much.:thumbup:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Great. I have discod once before in my fiancées rubi and I could definitely see a difference in ride and ease of obstacles. I've never discod in my jeep before so I'm excited to see how it goes. I was definitely pulling the 3 wheel wave a lot Last time I was out with it : )

Drayko88

They are awesome! I never disconnected till up until that point and when I did I noticed a difference right away! It was amazing how much easier it made some obstacles

Sent from my iPhone

This is really great to hear. I've heard alot of people say they make a huge difference. Last time I had my jeep out I did very light trails. But now that I'm finally lifted I wanted to do more difficult trails so I really wanted to get these on. Thanks for the info : )

Tackerdown

Banned
Great. I have discod once before in my fiancées rubi and I could definitely see a difference in ride and ease of obstacles. I've never discod in my jeep before so I'm excited to see how it goes. I was definitely pulling the 3 wheel wave a lot Last time I was out with it : )

Kinda funny story , the first time we went out Dee and I were getting tossed around all of a sudden and couldn't figure out why. Then I realized that I some how pushed the button or it got turned off some how. The difference is night and day for sure.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Drayko88

Kinda funny story , the first time we went out Dee and I were getting tossed around all of a sudden and couldn't figure out why. Then I realized that I some how pushed the button or it got turned off some how. The difference is night and day for sure.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Lol. That's great. I'm excited to see how the ride is with them off. I can't wait

Lane87

I've seen some pics where people have actually severely bent their sway bar link axle side mounts from not disconnecting.. I always run disconnected if I'm driving off road.

Drayko88

I've seen some pics where people have actually severely bent their sway bar link axle side mounts from not disconnecting.. I always run disconnected if I'm driving off road.

Wow. Never thought of that but it makes sense. Makes me even happier ill be discod. : )

Top Bottom