Angry Aussie's Build

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nice job brother! I can't wait to see this thing up in the air and on 37s! I sorta forgot to invite you again this past weekend to HFs...sorry bro. Check out Lost Yeti Jeep Wrangler on FB for pics from it. I'm still getting them in slowly so I'm adding them when I can.

I'm getting 33" Falkens on Monday. They shipped yesterday :)

Angry Aussie

Nice job brother! I can't wait to see this thing up in the air and on 37s! I sorta forgot to invite you again this past weekend to HFs...sorry bro. Check out Lost Yeti Jeep Wrangler on FB for pics from it. I'm still getting them in slowly so I'm adding them when I can.

I'm getting 33" Falkens on Monday. They shipped yesterday :)

Thanks bro. I'm so excited I can't stand it. It's all good let me know next time y'all go I'll join y'all. I hope you guys had a good time and stayed whole.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Thanks bro. I'm so excited I can't stand it. It's all good let me know next time y'all go I'll join y'all. I hope you guys had a good time and stayed whole.

Lol we did. After we left my buddy stayed to do one of the trails by himself (he's a HFs veteran) and something caved and he went over onto his side...whoopsie! Lol he got dragged out and just has a bent passenger front fender (TJ). No biggie.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
You nailed it on the head. There was a chance for rain the day we went and luckily for my Jeep, it didn't lol I have MTs but theyre very worn out and I woulda been screwed. What part of Austin do you live in? I feel like I've driven by you on 71/290 W towards Llano before.

Angry Aussie

You nailed it on the head. There was a chance for rain the day we went and luckily for my Jeep, it didn't lol I have MTs but theyre very worn out and I woulda been screwed. What part of Austin do you live in? I feel like I've driven by you on 71/290 W towards Llano before.

I live in north Austin, near Lamar and 2222. I do out 290 to play golf sometimes and I was down there a couple of weeks ago for a commercial shoot. Your gonna have to send me a picture when you get your tires on. I'm gonna paint my rear wheel wells in a little bit.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I will. I need to paint my fender wells and stuff too. I took my flares off completely for now and I haven't done that. Maybe I've passed you on one of your golfing trips idk haha

Angry Aussie

Just dropped off the jeep this morning, everything should be on and done by Friday! Can't wait. Gonna be a long week waiting on it.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hahaha holy shit thats a lot of parts! I can't wait to see this thing all done up! It'll kill my Jeep at HFs any day lmao

Top Bottom