Angry Aussie's Build

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Ouch it'll be a slug for a few days then huh? Haha You wanna test it out Thanksgiving weekend at HFs?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Ah well we'll be there Saturday all day/night (me and my fiancee will be camping with another couple on Saturday). It'll be fun! I'd agree, I didn't think about that. Just take it for a good road trip to break them in xD

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
4.10s and 37s really are not that bad at all, well I know my jeep isnt bad to drive and its been my daily this way for about 6 months or more I think. If you have a procal or other tuner it will help once you program in the tire size.

Angry Aussie

4.10s and 37s really are not that bad at all, well I know my jeep isnt bad to drive and its been my daily this way for about 6 months or more I think. If you have a procal or other tuner it will help once you program in the tire size.

Hey man thanks for the heads up. I was gonna ask about that today. Good to know it will be fine to drive around. I do have a tuner which should help. I've been meaning to tell you I love your rig man it looks great. I've been watching your build thread and keeping up with what you've been doing looks great.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Damn man, lookin good. I thought you were getting the Coilovers though? Must've been someone else idk haha I'm very jealous.

Angry Aussie

Damn man, lookin good. I thought you were getting the Coilovers though? Must've been someone else idk haha I'm very jealous.

Coils will come sometime next year. I wish I would have done them right away but it will be nice to see and feel the difference between the coils and the bilstiens.

Toyjunkey

I'd really like your input on the fox steering stabilizer I'm looking into one of these as my next mod any help would be appreciated great looking rig by the way

Top Bottom