Another batch of Eddie's koolaid soon to be given to some poor unsuspecting Jeepers

I just pour the powder and sugar and bypass the water. :cheesy::crazy_eyes: Nice sugar buzz. :eek: I actually can't believe they have these drink pouches. Sure we all had it as kids, but the thought of giving kids this everyday during school....well, we wonder why ADD and ADHD are so much more prevalent. But I digress.... ;)

Back to trolling news...

Here is the deal with ADD and ADHD it comes from the nanny state we live in. When I acted up at school not only did I get whooped at school by the principal but when I got home by mom and if it was warranted by pops. That cured acting out in school. I digressed.

back to Kool-Aid for the WAL crew. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

David1tontj

This is what happens when you give ribbons for 13th place. :crazyeyes:

Lol! So true! I've been trying to explain to my 4 year old daughter that she won't always win... And I make It a point for her to lose occasionally just to teach her that that's real life.
I refuse to let her grow up with the entitlement attitude.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think I need to make up one of these coolers with some "rausch creek water" for the trolls to enjoy :doh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol! So true! I've been trying to explain to my 4 year old daughter that she won't always win... And I make It a point for her to lose occasionally just to teach her that that's real life.

wait, losing is an option? damn i always had the ricky bobby mentaility of if you aint first your last.

JAGS

Hooked

You and MTG both hit it on the head. :yup: Yet again off topic, but life doesn't always have to be measured in wins and losses. Because you generally lose more than you win. And if you grow up not understanding that losing happens, you expect everything to be given to you and not put in the work and dedication to win, or rather should I say EARN, what you are going after. Like you David, I refuse to allow that entitlement attitude in my own kids or kids I coach. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well perhaps relayer4u simply zoomed in on the cooler. Upon further inspection this was hanging on the cooler. :idontknow:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422477703.807972.jpg

KingCopperhead

You forgot the obligatory "bully" reference and the thinly veiled threat of utilizing anti-bullying laws that are geared to protect young school children.

This is what happens when you give ribbons for 13th place. :crazyeyes:

You forgot one..
F) "I wheel hard"

Typical response from dipshit trolls:
A. Kool Aid reference
B. Everyone on the other forums told me you guys were assholes, now I know why.
C. I served in [insert military branch here] so I'm entitled to say whatever I want, even if my career is irrelevant to the present discussion.
D. I'm liquid for 100k
E. You're all SHEEP! (bleaaaat)
F. I wheel hard tho brah
G. This is bullying by your community of assholes (see B.) I'm calling my lawyer and by noon tomorrow I'll own this site and all of your so called "rigs"

^^Fixed it for you guys :) ^^

GCM 2

I was making a joke about what may be in the cooler under the Jeepster, nothing more.

Sorry my humor is so weak!

:doh:

Man, sorry to see that you mistakenly got your own bash thread :cheesy: first time for everything I guess. I actually did get your sarcastic humor about the cooler when you first posted the comment.

SFNick

Man, sorry to see that you mistakenly got your own bash thread :cheesy: first time for everything I guess. I actually did get your sarcastic humor about the cooler when you first posted the comment.

I second this.

JAGS

Hooked
We all had some good fun today at your expense. Thanks for making the work day fly by for us. 😂👍

KingCopperhead

I was making a joke about what may be in the cooler under the Jeepster, nothing more.

Sorry my humor is so weak!

:doh:

Well your joke turned into a pretty Damn funny thread! Glad my list of requisite troll catchphrases does NOT apply to you.

Way to be a good sport. :)

Top Bottom