Another batch of Eddie's koolaid soon to be given to some poor unsuspecting Jeepers

Wardell

I don't see how this comment even applies to the "What Is It?" thread :naw: :thinking:

There was a big Gatorade cooler under the Jeepster Commando (see the last pic in the OP).

Now, if this guy thinks Eddie creeps around putting "the koolaid" under unsuspecting people's Jeeps... it sounds like relayer4u been into the silly sauce a bit too much himself! Or, maybe he's just a troll...

There was a big Gatorade cooler under the Jeepster Commando (see the last pic in the OP).

Now, if this guy thinks Eddie creeps around putting "the koolaid" under unsuspecting people's Jeeps... it sounds like relayer4u been into the silly sauce a bit too much himself! Or, maybe he's just a troll...

You may be on to something (I hope anyway). Perhaps this is nothing more than an poorly executed joke about the cooler, and the Eddie/WAL haters. :thinking::idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You may be on to something (I hope anyway). Perhaps this is nothing more than an poorly executed joke about the cooler, and the Eddie/WAL haters. :thinking::idontknow:

:cheesy: You know, the more I think about it, what do you all bet this is it! And, if it really is, this is now one hell of a funny thread :cheesy:

lol…and I was just wondering what everyone's input would be on the Jeepster! Spiraled in a little….different….direction…lol.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Why are people so against koolaid on this site? I mean I personally don't drink it because of all the sugar in it, but I did as a kid and I think it's still pretty popular. :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
Why are people so against koolaid on this site? I mean I personally don't drink it because of all the sugar in it, but I did as a kid and I think it's still pretty popular. :idontknow:

These make it even more convenient to establish a good base for type 2 diabetes in kids. Not to mention helping me see clearly on WAL. Grab and go on the way to office. ;)

6694.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
These make it even more convenient to establish a good base for type 2 diabetes in kids. Not to mention helping me see clearly on WAL. Grab and go on the way to office. ;)

View attachment 121518

Oh wow! That is convenient! :thumb: Maybe I'm old school, but I'd insist on a pitcher, one small scoop of koolaid, 4 cups of sugar and a mixing spoon.

Oh and diabetes is only part of the picture, the real treat comes with dementia and Alzheimer's later in life…but I digress. :crazyeyes:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Oh wow! That is convenient! :thumb: Maybe I'm old school, but I'd insist on a pitcher, one small scoop of koolaid, 4 cups of sugar and mixing spoon.

Oh and diabetes is only part of the picture, the real treat comes with dementia and Alzheimer's later in life…but I digress. :crazyeyes:

I just pour the powder and sugar and bypass the water. :cheesy::crazy_eyes: Nice sugar buzz. :eek: I actually can't believe they have these drink pouches. Sure we all had it as kids, but the thought of giving kids this everyday during school....well, we wonder why ADD and ADHD are so much more prevalent. But I digress.... ;)

Back to trolling news...

Top Bottom