Another batch of Eddie's koolaid soon to be given to some poor unsuspecting Jeepers

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I also apologize for thinking you were a troll. And thank you for being a good sport.

JKWrang

Can someone photoshop the wayalife logo on these pouches? Haha thatd be awesome

EDIT: someone did already and it IS epic. Lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol! So true! I've been trying to explain to my 4 year old daughter that she won't always win... And I make It a point for her to lose occasionally just to teach her that that's real life.
I refuse to let her grow up with the entitlement attitude.

Agree 100%. I've been playing board games with my daughter since she was about 3 (she'll be 8 next month) and never really varied how I would play (not much strategy in Candyland or Chutes and Ladders..;). Sometimes she would win sometimes I would win. She used to get so upset if she lost so I explained that you're not always going to win and to take losing graciously. If she couldn't do that we wouldn't play at all because we need to make sure your having fun first and being competitive second. If you're not having fun competing you're never going to win because you won't try. OK stepping down now..haha

Edit: Sorry posted before finishing the thread. In text, e-mails, etc. its sometimes hard to determine the delivery intent of one's statement. Thats why I tell my GF if she is confused or angered by something I text her to call me to get an explanation. Thanks for clearing that up, I'm glad it was meant as a joke and that you're able to let it roll off and laugh with the rest of us. You'll fit in just fine here. If I have not already said it Welcome to WAL!

Last edited:

Dean454

Man I was about to get all kinds of pissed and let the insults fly them I kept reading. Now I'm laughing. 😛

Top Bottom