Anvil Jeep Build - Jetlau3

WJCO

Meme King
That sucks. I would pull the tail light, wrap aluminum foil around the filler neck and other hoses/wires to mask them off, then get a can of FlexSeal and spray the shit out of that whole area. But on the outside, paint pen for sure.

fiend

Caught the Bug
That sucks. I would pull the tail light, wrap aluminum foil around the filler neck and other hoses/wires to mask them off, then get a can of FlexSeal and spray the shit out of that whole area. But on the outside, paint pen for sure.

Flex seal. [emoji23] Can never tell if these recommendations are serious. I guess it must have some legitimate uses. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
3M 5200 sealant...used in the marine industry for thru hull fittings, it’s flexible and waterproof...then touch up paint outside

RCVRY

Wrap aluminum foil for masking. Now why have I never thought of that? That’s brilliant!
Works when smoking meat so it’s not Kardashian’d, would work great for not undercoating EVERYTHING.

RCVRY

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

Shop installed the Dynomax competition (39522) exhaust . On first impression, it’s throaty but very loud . Not sure if its too loud . Guess I need more time to get used to it. Love the new location though. Shop had to create a hanger because the evap skid blocks the stock location .

Also installed bar tact rear seat covers . Removing rear head rests is kind of a pain in the ass

fiend

Caught the Bug
View attachment 326921

View attachment 326922

Shop installed the Dynomax competition (39522) exhaust . On first impression, it’s throaty but very loud . Not sure if its too loud . Guess I need more time to get used to it. Love the new location though. Shop had to create a hanger because the evap skid blocks the stock location .

Also installed bar tact rear seat covers . Removing rear head rests is kind of a pain in the ass

Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but is it tucked up above the frame rail? If not, I’d be concerned about it taking some hits or getting pulled off.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but is it tucked up above the frame rail? If not, I’d be concerned about it taking some hits or getting pulled off.

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

It hangs down just a tad below the frame rail. Think Eddie and others ran it without issue . Saw some photos of it being beat up or clearanced but still performing fine. Adds a lot of clearance to the back where stock muffler was

rubiDave

View attachment 326921

View attachment 326922

Not a fan of loud exhausts. It also doesn't look to be any less of a rock magnet.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Finally got the sag sorted . Friend of a friend nearby helped .

Shortened rear upper and lower control arms to evo spec (17-1/2 and 19-3/4) . RUs were an inch too long and RLs were 3/4” too long . 2” spacers on both sides in the back but took out stock spacer on driver to level out lean. Sits flush now . Added rough country coil wedges while was in there.

Before:
IMG_2271.jpg
IMG_2273.jpg

Sagging:
IMG_2294.jpg

After:
IMG_2663.jpg
IMG_2664.jpg
IMG_2662.jpg

Happy camper . Also still love the exhaust

Top Bottom