any NHL fans out there?

CandAMudders

I thought someone was bullshitting me the other day when they told me that. Who woulda ever guessed that?

Heresy!

The only thing that would be remotely similar for you down south would have been the Vancouver Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors in the NBA final.

Ddays

Hooked
No, they'll beat the Bolts at home and they'll definitely beat the sharks. I'd be at the bolts/pens games if I wasnt at training in Mississippi!

One of the stories up here was that no Pens fans were allowed to wear their jerseys into the arena. Was that the fact in the first round as well?
I have never heard of that before. They that insecure down there?

OhNoTheJiggies

Yeah, but only in certain places, front 2 rows next to the glass and other expensive seat sections. They said it was in an attempt to keep the home ice advantage for the bolts since Pittsburgh has probably the biggest away game following. So that way the glass isn't filled with black and yellow (which would be awesome.
I haven't been able to go to any... And even if there is a game 7 Itll be in Pitt.

OhNoTheJiggies

One of the stories up here was that no Pens fans were allowed to wear their jerseys into the arena. Was that the fact in the first round as well?
I have never heard of that before. They that insecure down there?

Sorry, meant to tag you in the response

Ddays

Hooked
Sorry, meant to tag you in the response

No worries! Well, your explanation on the jerseys is a little more understandable I guess. They way the sports radio guys up here were talking it was that they were turning anyone away that was wearing a Pens jersey. Go figure - talk radio guys stirring up the pot :eek:

Funny how the national sports guys will always remark how well Pittsburgh fans travel to away games. Ummm, no assholes, its because everyone's friggin moved away over the last 25 years!

ob_tj

I was named after the former sharks hockey player Owen Nolan, my whole family is Sharks fans!! GO SHARKS!!!

Top Bottom