any NHL fans out there?

RUBEERCON

Let's go Blues!! Oh never mind...
Maybe next year. Sharks are tough but the blues went flat and helped them get to the finals.

Pens Sharks look like a good match. Hoping for 7 games before they hand off the cup!

I started a Stanley Cup thread but it didn't get much action.

Ddays

Hooked
Hope the whole series is as entertaining as game one was! Can easily see this one going all 7 games.

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, Pens up 2-0. Not making stupid predictions and I think it'll still go to 6 games, but boy, wondering if the Pens aren't in the Sharks heads after last night.
Especially after hearing Couture bitching about Crosby 'cheating' on faceoffs? :cheesy: Give me a break! That's funny!

blackrubi14

First two games have been good for sure, game 3 will tell a lot tho. Crosby looks really focused! He must be "cheating" because he keeps winning faceoffs, haha, that's funny!

RUBEERCON

Sharks need to win both home games for sure. Stats show the Pens in favor but both games were only won by 1 goal. Should be a battle tonight!

RUBEERCON

Will be tough to beat the Pens at home, sharks are against the wall so I predict they will extend the series. I hope so I wanted a game 7 final.

RageKage

How about that game?! 5 goals in the first? Crazy! And my sharks freezin pit in their own house. I think I smell a game 7 already. LET'S GO SHARKS!!!!

RUBEERCON

22 vs 46 shots. Goaltending was the difference! Both goalies are tough but it was jones night. Should be an interesting game 6.

It's crazy what people paid for a ticket last night to get a chance to see the cup lifted. They may have to buck up again for a game 7 ticket.

Top Bottom