any NHL fans out there?

Ddays

Hooked
22 vs 46 shots. Goaltending was the difference! Both goalies are tough but it was jones night. Should be an interesting game 6.

It's crazy what people paid for a ticket last night to get a chance to see the cup lifted. They may have to buck up again for a game 7 ticket.

Wow, that was crazy, Jones was sharp. Game six is gonna be interesting!

Goaltending - Absolutely! Jones was hot. Murray *meh*. I know several people that had tix and the big money was due to corporate demand. Crazy figures out there man! Heard
one unsubstantiated claim of over $10,000! Several confirmed at $6k. I woulda sold - thats a lot of Jeep parts! :brows: "Ring ring, hello ORE, about that double throwdown?"

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
More importantly than what is going on in this series we lost the one and only Mr Hockey, Gordie Howe, today at the age of 88. [emoji22]

Jeep2010

I'm hoping sport center does something about him. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. I'm a big red wings fan and really hope they do something as well. Maybe instead of little Caesars arena it should be Howe arena.

RageKage

More importantly than what is going on in this series we lost the one and only Mr Hockey, Gordie Howe, today at the age of 88. [emoji22]

I did not hear that at all on any station!
Gordie Howe hat tricks for everyone! Goal, assist, and a fight! They need to make it happen in this series for his honor.

RUBEERCON

My friend had a very small hockey shop in Tulsa,OK Geordie was in town for something and he saw the shop and dropped in on us just to say hello. I was fortunate to be there getting my skates sharpened. He told us a few good stories and talked about new skates with us. That's the kind of guy he was, very humble. I was so blown away I didn't even think to get a pick, that was 15 years ago so maybe I didn't have a cell phone...

RUBEERCON

Road cups are the worst, no game 7 boooo. SJ crowd salutes the well deserved team. Jones was amazing and Murray the same. Hats off to both teams.
Off to baseball.

Ddays

Hooked
Bah! 10char

Being a flyers fan...this sucks!

Couldn't agree more

If the shoe were on the other foot and it was the Flyers I'd say the same thing. But I also don't believe in gloating so I won't. Karmas a mean 'ol bitch:cool:

Why did Crosby get MVP?

Coulda been Murray, Kessel or Crosby. Crosby got it because of overall play. He didn't have the most points but he played the biggest role in these playoffs for the Pens.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats to you Maple Leafs fans on just selecting Austin Matthews 1st overall! Hell of a great player and I can't wait to watch him play more

RUBEERCON

Blues traded Elliot. Got us passed 2 game 7s. Affordable and had a few years left of textbook goaltending. Crazy.
I'm just a fan if I was a good scout I guess I would get paid for my opinion. But dam moose was as good as any other goalie in the playoffs and goaltending can take you far towards the cup.

I have not seen Mathews play. First us #1draft since Kane.

Top Bottom