Anyone Else Having Problems with Amazon Lately?

jeeeep

Hooked
most items have arrived as scheduled, there have been a few that showed delivered but were not and then got delivered a few days later.

in one of those the package had been transferred to the post office then transferred back to UPS :thinking:

Flat Top

I just checked on the Amazon TV Fire Stick and I must be a test delivery for one of the fancy new drone shipments. It has NOT shipped yet but it's estimated to arrive by 8PM today! WooHoo ! I hope I am at home to see it drop the package from 50 ft. :cheesy:

FireStick.jpg

Hot94Z28

I just ordered some stuff for our kids for Christmas hope it shows up.

I did preorder something back in August and it showed up yesterday like it was suppose to.

JAGS

Hooked
Amazon is expanding. More sellers and more ship-from locations. Combine that with the holiday season and things can go south quickly.

I have things sent to a local office center. They said Amazon is practicing some new shipping procedures because of growth. Have some weird things happening.

I've had shipments show up a day or two late in the last couple months, but nothing like what you are experiencing.

CastleRockJeep

Okay so weirdest thing happened. I received a new in the pants holster from, you guessed it Amazon. Yes it got here on time.

I decided that the firearm sits too high above belt line so I started setting up a return. As I am wrapping that up this is the screen I get:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449186847.674970.jpg

So I was refunded my $10 and I can keep it.

Torqt JK

I'm a prime member as well. I had the same exact thing happen to me yesterday. Shipping status said "undeliverable- incorrect address", which is obviously nonsense.

My experience with Amazon has great up until this last order. Hope they can keep it together because it has been such a convenience.

dillard09

I have ordered a few things here lately through my Prime and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Mine have been correct and on time.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Just wondering if anyone else out there has been having problems getting stuff from Amazon lately. I am a Prime member and literally the last 3 orders I've placed in a row have gotten screwed up to the point where I've had to call on them. This has all happened within the last 2 weeks and for things like books and camera parts. The first 2 orders didn't show up when Amazon said it should have been delivered and when I went to check on them, they said that UPS couldn't deliver them because my address didn't exist. Of course, this is odd being that I got another package from UPS just fine on the same day. Of course, without having to change a thing on my end, UPS ended up delivering my packages just fine a couple of days after the fact. So, on my last order which was placed on November 27th and I was supposed to get it by November 30th, I check my tracking on Amazon and on December 1st, it said my package was in "transit". But, when I checked UPS, it just showed that a "label was created" on the first and that it was scheduled to arrive on the 2nd. Totally lame but, what am I going to do, right? Well today, I get an email from Amazon and it states that my package was "lost in transit" and so they cancelled my order and sent me a full refund. Thinking WTF, I checked the UPS tracking number and they show they haven't even picked up the package!!

I used to love shopping with Amazon but lately, their service has been shit and they've been full of shit - at least for me anyway. Is anyone else having any problems like this with Amazon?

I've had them brainfart like that a few times, their customer service is a call center in India, but for the most part, they have been pretty damn reliable (I order probably 3-5 times a week from them, especially now that my house is full of dash buttons) and it's still leaps and bounds better than the competition.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
BTW, if it snowed near you lately (substantially), it creates havoc with UPS/Amazon systems, and it takes a few weeks for things to get ironed out.

Skid_Kid

I just ordered all my sons birthday presents on Monday from Amazon, I to am a Prime member. They all showed up today right on time. That being said. I ordered some things for my wife for Christmas from another company, got order received emails, got shipping tracking emails for the UPS links. I checked them before dinner and one had reverted back from being shipped to not even picked up yet and the date of delivery has been changed to the right by two days. I think this is a UPS issue not a seller issue.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Curious so I went and checked. Everything has been delivered on time or early. Including this one done by their new Beta Delorean delivery system.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449202428.673565.jpg

Edit: Just checked it was delivered via USPS and was in the box. Only the date above was wrong.

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Everything with my last order appeared to be going okay... until...

1449202765974.jpg

1449202776962.jpg

Still had not showed up today... and no tracking update... so called them, they refunded the order and had me purchase from a different vendor, and matched the price and same day shipping from a different vendor supposedly.

Same thing happened with my last order from them which was from Samsung. USPS screwed up the order supposedly. Overnighted the replacment, and the origonal order showed up 10 days later...

WJCO

Meme King
Everything with my last order appeared to be going okay... until...

View attachment 176051

View attachment 176052

Still had not showed up today... and no tracking update... so called them, they refunded the order and had me purchase from a different vendor, and matched the price and same day shipping from a different vendor supposedly.

Same thing happened with my last order from them which was from Samsung. USPS screwed up the order supposedly. Overnighted the replacment, and the origonal order showed up 10 days later...

I love that link they have now....'Where's my package?' :cheesy: Like an ad I heard on the radio the other day.....Fedex is looking for 'experienced package handlers.' Who knows what kind of people will be applying for that job. :cheesy:

upnover

Guess I have been pretty lucky. Haven't had the issues others had with Prime. Even had some stuff show up on Sunday.

my_jk

I haven't had an issue with Amazon prime up until this week, but the last two orders I placed have been delayed. I received one of the packages today (finally upgrading to Truck-Lites :wings:) the other package I am waiting for is the adapters for the Truck-Lites which should have been here yesterday.

BigEd

I ordered a flashlight, Amazon used a horrible local delivery company so my package came a week late & was delivered 6 houses down.

JeepFan

Hooked
I have had problems with Amazon too but, not to the extent you have. I don't recall ever having a problem delivery schedules when the item came from Amazon. Most of my issues have been with 3rd party vendors sending the wrong item. Generally I'm pretty happy with Amazon but, after reading what you went through, I'm becoming a little skeptical. Thanks for sharing your experience.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I haven't really had much trouble with Amazon themselves either, but most of the stuff my wife or I order on Amazon is things like diapers for the kids, kids toys/clothing, etc. When I do buy anything on Amazon Prime I try to find things that say "sold by and ships from Amazon" whenever possible, because of the issues I've had with 3rd party sellers on there.

Clark Griswold

I have been a prime member for a couple years now and just the last couple of weeks some things that I ordered prime just plain don't ship when they say they are supposed to and then don't ship at all. I'm guessing online ordering is just getting ahead of their ability with some products.

Top Bottom