Anyone Else Having Problems with Amazon Lately?

Skid_Kid

It is a UPS issue.... They suck this year! I had two packages that were scheduled for today 12/10 to be delivered, bought from different companies, just got emails saying they will be rescheduled due to operating conditions.

Mitrig

6 orders in a row all messed up.

orders some pods to mount on cable reels , ordered 6...recieved 1
ordered movies for my dad as a stocking stuffer and they never showed
ordered bonanza series for dad and received a kindle fire

just a few examples...most have not even come through and I've sat messaging them about this...today i got the less and noticed i was missing the led in one package that actually showed up...they were willing to give me a 30% discount...30% when 50% of the package was missing. i tried explaining this to them and it took 4 hours before they understood why i wanted 50% not 30

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
My last 10 packages arrived with a subcontractor.....I guess they can't handle the holiday load (shipping companies.)

Trail Bud

Hooked
I've been reading this thread off and on.
Yesterday I got a message my address is bad. Amazon has been using for almost a year now. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451957419.337618.jpg
I wrote back and called themidiots and told them other people have been getting the same issue. I said I'll find a new place to purchase items. Today I have the item. They stated that they're trying new delivery services. I told them it's in their best interest to stop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom