Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroy231

A recurring theme I read is " absolutely fucking retarded" kind of sums up this whole experience. We have access to the top minds in the world. Yet every day when you look at headlines or watch most news all you can walk away with is a feeling of that's Absolutley fucking retarded

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Might have to help the economy with a JT purchase...I just need a place to hide it (can't wait for the replies to this)...

You can have it delivered here. (Raiders decals excluded) I'll drive it around to keep everything working and moving.

jdofmemi

Might have to help the economy with a JT purchase...I just need a place to hide it (can't wait for the replies to this)...

Plenty of room in my garage. Once I get the crap out of it this week, there is room for three with plenty of room to work, or four if it is tight inside.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Plenty of room in my garage. Once I get the crap out of it this week, there is room for three with plenty of room to work, or four if it is tight inside.

Well, I think it might be heading my way. Something about a hemi, AMW 4x4, Flyfishing. I dunno 🤷*♂️

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Just wait a bit, there will be plenty of used ones cheap and possibly built.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone self quarantined?

Seriously, there have to be some nervous Texans right now who were used to having oil money.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom