Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddays

Hooked
Lowe’s told me today I can’t enter the store without a mask starting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You have got to be fuckin kidding me [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Same in Pa as of 8pm last night. Technically we're all supposed to be wearing masks at work in my office. No one is allowed into open businesses without masks nor are we allowed to go in one without a mask,
This is fucking retarded. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My neighbor told me he waited in line 2 hours to get inside Home Depot Sunday. :crazyeyes:

So, what really pissed me off was that I waited in the fuckin line so that I could rent an aerator. After I got in, I went to the equipment rental department and it was gated off. After calling around for a while, an employee asked if there was something he could help me out with. I answered by saying that I wanted to rent something and that's when he told me that I needed to go back outside and come in through the side entrance. I literally waited all that time for nothing! :doh:

Ddays

Hooked
So, what really pissed me off was that I waited in the fuckin line so that I could rent an aerator. After I got in, I went to the equipment rental department and it was gated off. After calling around for a while, an employee asked if there was something he could help me out with. I answered by saying that I wanted to rent something and that's when he told me that I needed to go back outside and come in through the side entrance. I literally waited all that time for nothing! :doh:

So stupid. I'm surprised someone hasn't flipped their wig yet. Feels like it's getting close though....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Completely fuckin retarded!! Between the masks and the sneeze shields, I can't understand what the fuck anyone is saying. It's literally like talking to Kenny from South Park everywhere I go.

MmmmMmMmmmMmm mm MmmmMmMMMmm :naw:

kenny_unhooded.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
Completely fuckin retarded!! Between the masks and the sneeze shields, I can't understand what the fuck anyone is saying. It's literally like talking to Kenny from South Park everywhere I go.

The best are the people who pull them down to talk to you... :thinking:

JKbrick

View attachment 345742

Ya I kind of lost my shit and yelled at the lady at McDonald’s trying to order Emmalyn a snack yesterday, then I pull up and she has a mask on. I told my wife that’s why I couldn’t hear her but why the hell couldn’t she hear me?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW - I love how it’s patriotic for people to wear a mask and vandalized buildings, damage cars and beat other people all in the name of “protesting” but if others try to fight for liberties, they’re somehow evil nazis who “need brains”. Been seeing more and more of images like this being posted [emoji849]

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom