Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Well shit. Wife tested positive for corona. Dr. Called this morning at 7:00am. Supposed to hear from health dept. today. Her symptoms were pretty much just like a cold. Should be interesting to see how this goes. ☠️🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well shit. Wife tested positive for corona. Dr. Called this morning at 7:00am. Supposed to hear from health dept. today. Her symptoms were pretty much just like a cold. Should be interesting to see how this goes. ☠️🤪

That sucks, man. Keep us posted.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prayers are with you guys. Hope her symptoms stay just like a little cold.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A.J.

Prayers are with you guys. Hope her symptoms stay just like a little cold.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

She’s fine. We were very surprised it came back positive. She’s already been working from home for a week. I have no symptoms at all and kids don’t either at this point. My son and I were both sick 3 weeks ago. Hindsight I think we already had it. It’s hard to say when the symptoms are the same as everything else that goes around. We’ll see I guess. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

She’s fine. We were very surprised it came back positive. She’s already been working from home for a week. I have no symptoms at all and kids don’t either at this point. My son and I were both sick 3 weeks ago. Hindsight I think we already had it. It’s hard to say when the symptoms are the same as everything else that goes around. We’ll see I guess. 🤷*♂️

I hope this all Turns out fine for you.

It sucks that while most just get normal cold or flu symptoms, others just get their asses kicked.

Hopefully your family gets the former.

Best wishes my friend.

wjtstudios

Hooked

It will be interesting to see in the future if you and your son were to get the antibody blood tests done to see if you did actually have it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well shit for sure! Hoping for a fast recovery and please do keep up updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom