Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
She’s fine. We were very surprised it came back positive. She’s already been working from home for a week. I have no symptoms at all and kids don’t either at this point. My son and I were both sick 3 weeks ago. Hindsight I think we already had it. It’s hard to say when the symptoms are the same as everything else that goes around. We’ll see I guess. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Gets hemi installed, gets the rona.

Coincidence. 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
It’s hard to say when the symptoms are the same as everything else that goes around. We’ll see I guess. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Sorry to hear that your wife tested positive. Hopefully it will be just like any other cold/flu and speedy recovery.

Crazy you say you think you had it a few weeks ago. A month and a half ago, my co-workers and I passed a weird cold around. After the virus started going crazy and symptoms were posted, my wife told me she thinks we all had it [emoji51] kinda scary to think that

jdofmemi

Noted. I was told it got better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

They lied to you

Sorry to hear that your wife tested positive. Hopefully it will be just like any other cold/flu and speedy recovery.

Crazy you say you think you had it a few weeks ago. A month and a half ago, my co-workers and I passed a weird cold around. After the virus started going crazy and symptoms were posted, my wife told me she thinks we all had it [emoji51] kinda scary to think that

I had that in mid February, with most of the symptoms of Coronavirus. It took what seemed like forever to recover from compared to times I have had the flu before.

When the antibody test is available, I plan to check, so maybe I can not worry so much now.

Brute

Hooked
We plan on getting checked for antibodies as well...back in mid December, my wife, youngest daughter, her boyfriend and myself had a very bad cold...we were in WA 20 minutes from Seattle...we then traveled to NYC where we spent Christmas. It's really hard to say what we had, but it sure has me wondering...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Anyone self quarantined?

I had that in mid February, with most of the symptoms of Coronavirus. It took what seemed like forever to recover from compared to times I have had the flu before.

When the antibody test is available, I plan to check, so maybe I can not worry so much now.

Yup, kinda crazy to think about it looking back now. I hope I didn’t have it and wasn’t spreading it. I took a week off at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom