Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Hooked
Pretty sure the Kennedy Center got theirs
This isn’t about a virus. Never has been.
EDIT:
Reporting from the frontlines of Cuomo and deblasio.

Anyone else notice the death chart looks just like the global warning chart, or is it just me?
Cuz both fell so alarmingly short. Someone has to get it.

Well wishes to everyone who happened to catch a moderate case of the flu. We shed more rights for this than we did after 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I was wondering if you got sick...hope not

Elroy231

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. --Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. "
From what I read here this is suggesting we need an enema

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Interesting data coming from Iceland, who has tested more people per capita than any other country. They randomly tested 10% of the population using the phone book (and not just testing people with symptoms)...they found that 50% of the positive tests were asymptomatic.

I think many of us that felt that we had a bad cold back in Dec & Jan may actually had the virus...and most likely passed it on to someone else..

I also think that China was having a problem with this much earlier than they reported it, and quite a few infected persons left Wuhan and travelled before the lockdown...

JKbrick

Interesting data coming from Iceland, who has tested more people per capita than any other country. They randomly tested 10% of the population using the phone book (and not just testing people with symptoms)...they found that 50% of the positive tests were asymptomatic.

I think many of us that felt that we had a bad cold back in Dec & Jan may actually had the virus...and most likely passed it on to someone else..

I also think that China was having a problem with this much earlier than they reported it, and quite a few infected persons left Wuhan and travelled before the lockdown...

But China was completely honest and upfront about it all 🤨

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Yep... Agreed. I know at least 5 people who had a horrible "cold" with all the Rona symptoms as far back as last November. Shutting down the world was unnecessary.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

duktrx

I was in Thailand then Singapore most of September, within 7 days after I left Singapore I was home sick for a week. My boss was shocked I was sick, in 10 years I used 2 hours of sicktime. I really want the antibody test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yeah, and with a population four times what we have, they only had 80 some thousand cases, while we have over a half million and counting [emoji849]

While I agree China isn’t reporting the full story. They did have a very different response to the US.

You may recall people getting upset in January that China was welding the doors shut on apartment buildings to stop people going out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
While I agree China isn’t reporting the full story. They did have a very different response to the US.

You may recall people getting upset in January that China was welding the doors shut on apartment buildings to stop people going out.

Granted that's a country run by Communism and this is suppose to be a Constitutional Republic.

jdofmemi

Granted that's a country run by Communism and this is suppose to be a Constitutional Republic.

Constitutional Republic

☝️This☝️ is the part many people forget. It is not a direct democracy, which is just semi civilized mob rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom