Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm still waiting for one of the estimated 108 billion people who once walked this planet and have since died to come visit me. So far, it hasn't happened. :thinking:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're probably paying for their health care :idontknow: .

JKbrick

Don't you read scientific literature, especially neuroscience? ;)

I could use some good stories.

BTW-is any one watching the new X-files?

Watched all the old X-files, the new ones are on the dvr waiting to be watched

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm still waiting for one of the estimated 108 billion people who once walked this planet and have since died to come visit me. So far, it hasn't happened. :thinking:

Maybe you just need to open your chakras? :idontknow:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I went to high school in Wiesbaden, Germany. We use to go up in the mountains...or hillside near a Russian style church and a run down hotel. It was rumored the Nazis used the hotel back then, It was a hangout for American and German kids at the time. We would park our cars and hang out in the ack part of the hotel. No lights except for our cars or when a car would drive around to get to the front and shine their lights on us. The Germans liked to walk around on the trails during the day through the woods. Seeing how it was late at night I could not see someone doing this. I remember talking to one of my friends and as a car drove around their light hit a figure way off in the distance just standing there, He stood there for a while, did not have anything reflective on or a flash light. After a while he started walking toward us. I thought he was going to chew us out or something. I remember walked right by us did not say a word or look at us and kept on the road around the hotel. I remember his hair stood out to me. It was the brightest blonde hair I have ever seen. It kinda freaked us out and I got in the car to see where he was going. It was just seconds of me getting in the car to follow him. I never saw him again he just disappeared.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Last April my bosses mom put together a suprise Bday party for my boss. We went and ate dinner and then went on a "ghost hunt tour" in Guthrie Oklahoma. It was a fun night but it was such a scam. The places we visited were owned by the four ladies that owned the ghost hunting business. They had done all kinds of things to rig the places to make it seem like it was haunted. We were also doing stuff to make noises that they capatilized on saying they were ghosts. It was a lot of fun though just messing around even though it was a scam.

Ddays

Hooked
Hope this is on topic. Pretty freaky lol

View attachment 50892

Goddamit - I saw this photo a couple days ago on this thread and this fucker keeps popping into my head every time I walk the dog by the woods and I hear a noise.
There were two coons that started fighting last night just when I got to the edge of the woods...I had to come back to the house & change my damn shorts. Thanks for nothing :mad:

Ddays

Hooked
Don't you read scientific literature, especially neuroscience? ;)

I could use some good stories.

BTW-is any one watching the new X-files?

What do you think about this mini-series? I was hoping for clarification of the some of the 20,000 loose ends the series left unsolved but I guess not.
I am missing the originals' alt music creepy soundtrack though

MTG

Caught the Bug
What do you think about this mini-series? I was hoping for clarification of the some of the 20,000 loose ends the series left unsolved but I guess not.
I am missing the originals' alt music creepy soundtrack though

The x-files? Love it. But I don't watch much tv and only remembered to watch the first two. :(

catahoula

Caught the Bug
This just in...:thinking:

So the wife and I were out at our new place getting ready to leave tonight. She we putting some things in her car as was I in the jeep. Something caught my eye in the sky. Two objects we coming towards our direction. I told my wife to look at this. What I thought were strange was there were red lights in the front of both of these. They were some distance apart and close to our place. It reminded me of helicopters in formation but there was no engine noise at all. As they we moving over us one literally disappeared. My wife and I kept watching the other one and seconds later that one disappeared as well. There was some light clouds in the area, but we could see stars through it. Yet the sky was pretty clear at the most. I kept watching to see if they might reappear. Nothing. I can truly say that was a very weird experience and cannot explain it.

There is a base nearby called Fort Carson.:thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
This just in...:thinking:

So the wife and I were out at our new place getting ready to leave tonight. She we putting some things in her car as was I in the jeep. Something caught my eye in the sky. Two objects we coming towards our direction. I told my wife to look at this. What I thought were strange was there were red lights in the front of both of these. They were some distance apart and close to our place. It reminded me of helicopters in formation but there was no engine noise at all. As they we moving over us one literally disappeared. My wife and I kept watching the other one and seconds later that one disappeared as well. There was some light clouds in the area, but we could see stars through it. Yet the sky was pretty clear at the most. I kept watching to see if they might reappear. Nothing. I can truly say that was a very weird experience and cannot explain it.

There is a base nearby called Fort Carson.:thinking:

Sorry bro, I was down there messing with my new drone. Didn't mean to frighten you. :cheesy:

longarmwj

I leave work late at night, like super late (sometimes midnight or after). Well this was one of those nights. On my way home I pass an old cemetery that dates back to the early 1800s. Right before the cemetery there's this little four way. Well I was stopped there when my phone rang. I don't text and drive or text and talk unless its hands free, so I just sat there and talked since it was so late and nobody was around. Well I went to hang up and something in the cemetery caught my eye. It was a white light that was just kind of hovering. As I watched it, it took the rough shape of a person. What was so odd about this was that it lit up the area around it, but you could see though it because as it passed by tomb stones it was lighting them up behind it. I watched it for probably 45 seconds as it floated around the cemetery until it reached a tomb and disappeared. As soon as it went away I got the creepiest feeling I've ever felt. It was a "you need to leave right this moment" feeling. I drive past it every night and every night I get creeped out by it.

Top Bottom