Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I leave work late at night, like super late (sometimes midnight or after). Well this was one of those nights. On my way home I pass an old cemetery that dates back to the early 1800s. Right before the cemetery there's this little four way. Well I was stopped there when my phone rang. I don't text and drive or text and talk unless its hands free, so I just sat there and talked since it was so late and nobody was around. Well I went to hang up and something in the cemetery caught my eye. It was a white light that was just kind of hovering. As I watched it, it took the rough shape of a person. What was so odd about this was that it lit up the area around it, but you could see though it because as it passed by tomb stones it was lighting them up behind it. I watched it for probably 45 seconds as it floated around the cemetery until it reached a tomb and disappeared. As soon as it went away I got the creepiest feeling I've ever felt. It was a "you need to leave right this moment" feeling. I drive past it every night and every night I get creeped out by it.

Good story!

It reminds me of one my good friend told me on a recent trip to Oregon. He and I were driving by a cemetery near his home and asked if I wanted to hear something freaky? Of course I did! He was driving by the cemetery with his 3-4 year old who asked him "Daddy, what are all those people dressed in funny clothes were doing in the cemetery?" He looked over and the cemetery was empty. :eek:

longarmwj

Good story!

It reminds me of one my good friend told me on a recent trip to Oregon. He and I were driving by a cemetery near his home and asked if I wanted to hear something freaky? Of course I did! He was driving by the cemetery with his 3-4 year old who asked him "Daddy, what are all those people dressed in funny clothes were doing in the cemetery?" He looked over and the cemetery was empty. :eek:

Little kids notice things us adults don't. Prime example is I was with my friends son (he's 3) watching him while his parents were on a date night, and we had gone to get ice cream and there's an old abandoned house we passed and he went "look that kid has a bike just like mine". I looked over and there was no bike or kid in the yard.

longarmwj

Oh man I forgot about this thread!! A buddy of mine does paranormal investigation so I'll have to see what kind of stories he has to share.

SSTM714

I work in law enforcement, in So Cal. During a holiday weekend, a lady was working alone at a local church. She called because a subject had entered the building and had left the back door open. He was refusing to leave.

The building was huge and had multiple levels. We surrounded it and called for a K9 to help search. While waiting for the dog, we heard someone walking around upstairs... back and forth. We made announcements but He refused to come down. At one point we heard him throw something BIG and it sounded like he was breaking through a wall.

The dog got there, we searched SLOWLY and Methodically. Every room. Every closet. Every cabinet. It took over 3 hours.

During the search, We still heard him moving around and tossing things on the floor above us. We could literally hear him in one corner of the building, inside a large room.

The dog alerted to a small office within that room and went crazy. We opened that door, empty.

The whole place was empty.

We had the entire building surrounded. No way to get out. We heard him on the top floor, loudly marching around and throwing things.

Everything was in place. Nothing was damaged or disturbed. There was no sign that anyone had thrown or broken anything.

We did secondary and tertiary searches. Again looking in EVERY nook n cranny. We were certain he was there, hiding very well.

Nothing.

I cannot explain that.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I work in law enforcement, in So Cal. During a holiday weekend, a lady was working alone at a local church. She called because a subject had entered the building and had left the back door open. He was refusing to leave.

The building was huge and had multiple levels. We surrounded it and called for a K9 to help search. While waiting for the dog, we heard someone walking around upstairs... back and forth. We made announcements but He refused to come down. At one point we heard him throw something BIG and it sounded like he was breaking through a wall.

The dog got there, we searched SLOWLY and Methodically. Every room. Every closet. Every cabinet. It took over 3 hours.

During the search, We still heard him moving around and tossing things on the floor above us. We could literally hear him in one corner of the building, inside a large room.

The dog alerted to a small office within that room and went crazy. We opened that door, empty.

We had the entire building surrounded. No way to get out. We heard him on the top floor, loudly marching around and throwing things.

Everything was in place. Nothing was damaged or disturbed. There was no sign that anyone had thrown or broken anything.

We did secondary and tertiary searches. Again looking in EVERY nook n cranny. We were certain he was there, hiding very well.

Nothing.

I cannot explain that.

Now that would be freaky!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Nothing.

I cannot explain that.

That's pretty crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug

Nothing.

I cannot explain that.

Great story!

We us d to have a two story. Every now in then while downstairs watching tv we could hear our cat jump down off the bed right above us and then come downstairs. One night we heard him jump down again, except he was sitting on my wife's lap...downstairs.

This went on for a few years and continued even after he died. Never figured out exactly what the noise was.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I got this documentary recently as I live in Sonoma county specifically the town of Sonoma and a lot of the things are near me I find it all very interesting and yes me and a buddy have gone out ghost hunting a few times
But a few days ago my wife became convinced that we have a Spirit in our house as we were in the kitchen and thought we heard a muffled cry for help there was three of us that heard it I thought it was my dad who is disabled and normally hangs out in his room so I went and looked in on him it wasn't him looking around out on the property no one around a day or so later we were gone and my mother in law was watching our daughter and when we got home she told us she kept hearing someone yell out but no one was around

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_4758.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Thanks notnalc68 for pointing me to this thread. I'd like to share an experience I had this past summer.

I stayed at the Western Hotel in Ouray, CO in July 2016. A couple buddies of mine were with me. After a long day of riding the trails, midnight was approaching quickly and we had still not found a campsite. Just outside Ouray somewhere along the million dollar highway, we drove up a trail that led us way up the mountain looking for a campsite. We couldn't find anything, and I ended up calling every hotel in town and every single one was booked for the rest of the night.

Eventually we found the Western hotel, and everything about this place was creepy; even the phone call was creepy. But, being as it was so late, we overlooked it and when she told us she had 6 rooms available at $50/night, I told her we would take them all. Now, looking back... there were red flags everywhere. Every...single...hotel in town, was booked for the night, yet this lady had 6 rooms available? And they were only $50/night??? I later found out there was only 12 rooms in the whole hotel, and one of them they didn't use... so 6 out of 11 rooms was available. It was so late and I was so tired, I didn't care. She said she had to drive 10 miles into town but she would be there. I raced down the mountain and back into town, and by the time we had got to the hotel, she still wasn't there.

Quite a while later, this lady pulls in to the parking lot and gets out. Heavy Russian accent, super creepy, and it was about 1am in the morning at this point. She opened the hotel and walked to the counter - dead silent. After paying for my room and saying my thanks for driving into town, I walked upstairs to go find my room. The grand staircase went up, and split off into two hallways. My room was room #12. I went right, and looked down the long, creepy, and dark hallway. My room was the last door on the right (I know, sounds like a horror movie title...). Okay, this was where I started to get a little creeped out. There was three lights going down the hallway, one above me, one about halfway down the hall, and one at the very end. The only light that worked was the one above me. Okay, I thought... no way this place is haunted. I'm just going to go down, and get a good nights rest.

So I walk down the hallway, open the door to my room (which the lock was broke off... so my key was useless), and as soon as I open the door all I could see was the window was wide open, and there was an old wedding dress as a curtain. The curtain was blowing in with the wind, even though it wasn't windy out that night. I reached for the light but low and behold, that doesn't work; who would have thought??? So here I am... 1am, have been camping for quite a few nights already, I smelt horrible, and I was standing at the end of a dark hallway in a room that the lights don't work. All I could see was that wedding dress flowing in the wind with the light of the moon reflecting off.

BUT, I still was just trying to brush it off and I figured oh well.. if this is the end, this is the end. I start looking for a spot to set my phone... and I find a journal. I open the journal and it's stories dating back as far as the early 90s, of people who stayed in room #12. This is where I lost it.... I went back into the hallway, found my buddie's room, and asked to crash on his floor. I was honestly too scared to sleep alone in that room after seeing that journal LOL. It ended up being three of us in one room, and the whole night all I could hear was things creaking above us (even though there were no rooms up there), weird noises in the hallway, etc. It was bizarre...

I looked it up online, and there's some pretty odd stories of things happening in that hotel. I'm not sure how much of it is true, but it's still exciting to read about it. Overall, now that it's over with, I'm glad I can laugh about it but at the time I'm not going to lie, I was a little spooked staying there. And in case you were wondering, no.... I did NOT get a good night's sleep. And I didn't even take a shower the next morning... lol.

IMG_9179.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangemhigh1

Wow! Got busy with work and just had a chance to read all the stories. Keep them coming!

Question for those with the Deja vu or dreams that later come true...while this is happening do you try take actions to try to change the outcome of the events that you either feel have already happened (deja vu) or that you dreamed about or do you just let the events unfold as is?

I've had those Deja Vu experiences. I recall them as they are happening with not enough time to try to change the outcome. However, once I remembered just a split second before things happened, I told my buddy I was with who was going to say what and how the other person was going to react. You should have seen the look on my buddy's face. He asked how I knew, I simply said that I had dreamt it before.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom