Asking the same questions again ( but with a twist ? )

noroad

Thats what everyone is saying, because the winter last year was just so freezing cold with like no snow. I honestly woul drather get hhit with a shit ton of snow rather than it be like -75 again

farmers book think said worst snow in the last 5 years. 2 years ago we got nailed so i can only imagine this winter, said snow as early as start next month( kinda early for Boston but hell its New England lol)

jeeeep

Hooked
winter's coming and so are a whole new batch of new tires! I feel my wallet getting lighter already :thumb:

I already got a couple dents from that, I am looking forward to pulling be out of the snow banks it makes me feel good about myself helping people

I hear that :) I dragged a few people out last winter it felt great... my favorite was this little old lady last year. She was driving a huge Lincoln Continental... she wouldn't get out of the car. So me and a few other Jeep guys shoveled her out, hooked up and dragged her out. It was great. She just sat in the car smoking Marlboro 100's lol :cheesy:

I hear that :) I dragged a few people out last winter it felt great... my favorite was this little old lady last year. She was driving a huge Lincoln Continental... she wouldn't get out of the car. So me and a few other Jeep guys shoveled her out, hooked up and dragged her out. It was great. She just sat in the car smoking Marlboro 100's lol :cheesy:

We had this guy who didnt speak any english and got his subaru impereza stuck in a ditch, dude kept steering into the ditch while we were trying to pull him out. Nearly lost my right hand to that shit lol.

jims68

Slater, when you coming down to bismarck? Every time I ask someone down here to go out they are either busy or don't want to get dirty! Wheeling alone lately has been a bad idea! Maybe that is the V8's fault!

Top Bottom