Asking the same questions again ( but with a twist ? )

View attachment 100190

Here is one from a few month ago... Has a bit more now but overall the same

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife really only does little paintings here and there so she can complain at me quite a bit. It really sucks sometimes, I do plan on taking it to ORE in late Feb and kinda doing it incognito. you got a really good looking rig man

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for the input. Is it possibly to mix and match a little ? Do the front DTD with a pr 44 and arms with just spring in the rear for now till I can put the rear in maybe 8-12 months later ?

For sure you can install DTD front towers and just run it with a single coil over - add the bypass at a later date. You can do this with adjustable front lower arms and a ProRock 44. That'll get you in the game without breaking the bank. With this setup, you can drive around town and crawl just fine but you will not be able to hit whoops and cut outs as fast and hard as you'd prefer being that your back end will not be able to soak up the hits. If you can afford to do the EVO lever at the same time but just run it with single coil overs as well, that's what I would do and have done. That setup alone will get you going a long way and you'll save a bundle by not running the bypass shocks and you can always add them in at a later date.

meep97

metal cloak arms from what i hear have had some problems beleive it or not curry arms are not that much more and have joinny joints that are bomb.

No problems here with my MC arms.

And never had a problem with JJs either.

Ah2014jk

Yes sir those are mopar factory 1/2 doors. Didn't come with it but love them so .... Well you know

Ah2014jk

For sure you can install DTD front towers and just run it with a single coil over - add the bypass at a later date. You can do this with adjustable front lower arms and a ProRock 44. That'll get you in the game without breaking the bank. With this setup, you can drive around town and crawl just fine but you will not be able to hit whoops and cut outs as fast and hard as you'd prefer being that your back end will not be able to soak up the hits. If you can afford to do the EVO lever at the same time but just run it with single coil overs as well, that's what I would do and have done. That setup alone will get you going a long way and you'll save a bundle by not running the bypass shocks and you can always add them in at a later date.

Now that's a great idea! I didn't realize you could add them on later

Ah2014jk

Have you taken it off road much yet? I ask because it looks like you'll want to trim that pinch seam. Especially if you upgrade your suspension and gain more flex. 👍

- Jason

Ya that's on the list. I wanted to wait until it was at the final height to see how much more to go. Don't forget it's only at 2" ( less with the sag ) and a body lift

Top Bottom