Axle Reinforcement

Seahawkfan

Hooked
View attachment 319847

View attachment 319848

Also looks like the last time I had work done and I asked shop to swap out the 2.75” Teraflex bumpstops for the 3” evo bumpstops , they didn’t and just put both in .

Crazy that I didn’t notice the severely limited up travel during the NY run . They will remove again free— but looks like I still need to visit 2 shops before everything will be squared away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is pretty funny.:shock: But it should make you rethink that particular shop.:thinking:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 319847

View attachment 319848

Also looks like the last time I had work done and I asked shop to swap out the 2.75” Teraflex bumpstops for the 3” evo bumpstops , they didn’t and just put both in .

Crazy that I didn’t notice the severely limited up travel during the NY run . They will remove again free— but looks like I still need to visit 2 shops before everything will be squared away.

That’s nuts. You’re damned near riding on your bump stops.

rubiDave

View attachment 319847

View attachment 319848

They didn't charge extra for the 6 inch inch bolt they used to stack those up?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 319847

View attachment 319848

That's pretty funny. I can see how that could happen if you didn't know what you were looking at as those Teraflex bumps attache to the top jounce. Maybe that's why you were having difficulty through that rutted section. No flex or up travel in the front..haha. Glad they're fixing it but as mentioned may want to rethink using that shop.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Lol. Do you drive a dump truck for a living because that's the only way you wouldn't have noticed that you have a shitty ride even on the highway. 🤪

I can't imagine how bad it was for you guys on the NY run. [emoji15]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

NY run was bumpy as hell but on the highway it’s not very noticeable . Honestly difference from before to now hasn’t been that evident .

BaddestCross

NY run was bumpy as hell but on the highway it’s not very noticeable . Honestly difference from before to now hasn’t been that evident .

Jeez, when you get it set up right it'll be like a whole new Jeep. When I had too much bump stop, I felt it on every dip or speed bump. That you don't notice tells me you're used to a shitty ride.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom