Axle Reinforcement

Revolution shafts, Regear, and call it good until your housing goes down- it probably never will. In the meantime save for a PR44 housing and all your internals will swap over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm in the same spot as the OP and appreciate that feedback. I do need to install the gussets still though! I imagine my ball joints will go pretty quick once I have the weight of 37" Coopers and bead locks on them.

Even if it’s a daily driver with a lot of highway miles? Been hearing mixed things between 4.88 and 5.13, esp for the 3.6

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I went 5.13’s with 37’s and the 3.6. I wish I had gone 4.88 when on the freeway and glad I went 5.13 when off road.

Are the freeway miles at any altitude or up any significant grades?

I was planning on getting 4.88 for my 37's but the shop owner (once I asked for advice) suggested I go with the 5.13. I'm very glad I did as he suggested!! I would not of been happy with the 4.88's.

Revolution shafts, Regear, and call it good until your housing goes down- it probably never will. In the meantime save for a PR44 housing and all your internals will swap over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Worth doing the revolution kit for the rear axle as well during the regear or should I just leave it stock ?

Read a lot of conflicting stuff . Price diff is another 500 ish

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Worth doing the revolution kit for the rear axle as well during the regear or should I just leave it stock ?

Read a lot of conflicting stuff . Price diff is another 500 ish

Are you in need of it now or just trying to be preemptive?

Top Bottom