Axle truss

WJCO

Meme King
This thread went from 'axle truss' to 'skinny black guy in speedo with roller skates.' Welcome to Wayalife.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I was just telling my wife about this guy. She just started laughing. I don't have facebook or anything, so I'm probably missing out. First I've seen of this dude.

The only reason I have Facebook is for entertainment. Memes and trolls are out of control

qwasin

Nah...just a bunch that calls it like they see it. We all work hard for our money; no sense in wasting it on unnecessary shit (well, of course, unless you want to drop coin just to "look badass".)

And how many people on this forum are running around with $500 ball joints? Some people would look at a $7000 axle without kingpins and say "waste of money" and they aren't wrong...

Ddays

Hooked
And how many people on this forum are running around with $500 ball joints? Some people would look at a $7000 axle without kingpins and say "waste of money" and they aren't wrong...

Yeah, you're right. Prosteers suck. :yawn37:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

What do ball joints have to do with you being a pussy?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Weak comparison. Waste of money and it's stupid to allow bad tech advice on a forum. If it goes on long enough people will believe it as fact.

We need to call the bullshit out when we see it.

qwasin

Yeah, you're right. Prosteers suck. :yawn37:

Nah never said that. In fact they might be the best ball joints ever, that's not the point. Just that I see people who think its a good idea to spend 7 grand on a unit bearing/ball joint setup lecturing others on a $150 truss. Wut?

What do ball joints have to do with you being a pussy?

LOL uhh check that autism there buddy. They make meds for that now, it will ease your butthurt and allow you to communicate with adults.

Weak comparison. Waste of money and it's stupid to allow bad tech advice on a forum. If it goes on long enough people will believe it as fact.

We need to call the bullshit out when we see it.

Fair enough.

This thinking is totally flawed!! Ball joints wear out all the time!!! They have nothing to do with wasting your money and possibly ruining your axle by adding a $150 truss!

Ddays

Hooked
Nah never said that. In fact they might be the best ball joints ever, that's not the point. Just that I see people who think its a good idea to spend 7 grand on a unit bearing/ball joint setup lecturing others on a $150 truss. Wut?

Bullshit, you said how many people are running around with $500 balljoints. Sounds like a dis to me. Point made regarding a $150 truss on a $7k axle is that it would be retarded.

LOL uhh check that autism there buddy. They make meds for that now, it will ease your butthurt and allow you to communicate with adults.

Don't go pokin the Griz - he don't like it

Fair enough.

Sensible answer there...

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fair enough.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449843515.132619.jpg .......

Top Bottom