Axle truss

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And how many people on this forum are running around with $500 ball joints?

Joints of any kind are a wearable part. An axle housing is like the frame of your Jeep, not exactly something you just replace over time like a set of tires. But hey, this isn't the first time I've seen you try to come on here like some kind of expert.

Some people would look at a $7000 axle without kingpins and say "waste of money" and they aren't wrong...

LOL!! I see you get your facts from the same place that you learned all about coil overs. Clearly, I have much to learn from you :crazyeyes:

Weak comparison. Waste of money and it's stupid to allow bad tech advice on a forum. If it goes on long enough people will believe it as fact.

We need to call the bullshit out when we see it.

This ^^^

Nah never said that. In fact they might be the best ball joints ever, that's not the point. Just that I see people who think its a good idea to spend 7 grand on a unit bearing/ball joint setup lecturing others on a $150 truss. Wut?

LOL!! "Wut" is right. Just because a junkyard axle could benefit from a truss doesn't mean that a "new" axle and one that you think costs a lot needs one too. But hey, clearly you're the expert here.

WJCO

Meme King
Now that I think about it......they do make a truss kit for the 2nd bag. I guess it helps keep it open or something. :idontknow: It's like an extra 10 bucks for the kit though and you can only buy it from people in dark alleys.

lays-do-us-a-flavor-parodies-09-sour-cream-and-pennies.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Now that I think about it......they do make a truss kit for the 2nd bag. I guess it helps keep it open or something. :idontknow: It's like an extra 10 bucks for the kit though and you can only buy it from people in dark alleys.

View attachment 177337

Bahaha! i'll bring the cash, MUST have the truss kit for my meth chips... i'll meet you in the ally at 2:50am. :thumb: I'll be unarmed, and half clothed, most likely clenching a half empty bag of kettle meth and a low self esteem...

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Bahaha! i'll bring the cash, MUST have the truss kit for my meth chips... i'll meet you in the ally at 2:50am. :thumb: I'll be unarmed, and half clothed, most likely clenching a half empty bag of kettle meth and a low self esteem...

Lol. :cheesy:

Weak comparison. Waste of money and it's stupid to allow bad tech advice on a forum. If it goes on long enough people will believe it as fact.

We need to call the bullshit out when we see it.
Wait... so.....no truss on a prorock44? Lol. Arent these threads just funny as shit? Some people will argue their dumbasses into the dirt before admitting that they tried to pass on bullshit advice.

No speedo and rollerskates?

Top Bottom