Ballin' on a budget TJ crawler

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

Jheapr

Got a good deal on a set of aluminum wheels. they have seen better days, so I decided to give them a re-furb and paint job. IMG_0432.jpg IMG_0433.jpg IMG_0435.jpg

Just a few coats down, I've got a few weeks until my new tires get here so I'll be taking my time with this. Maybe clear coat them? Let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Look for a matte clear to keep that look. Otherwise they'll shine so much you might as well have left them silver. :D

Jheapr

Made the trip from Durango to Ouray yesterday to do Poughkeepsie Gulch, but we ran into a closed and locked gate about 40% through. We decided to turn around and do Engineer Pass instead. Not a bad alternative. FullSizeRender 18.jpg IMG_7241.jpg IMG_7248.jpg IMG_7253.jpg F17A40C6-F0A8-4F2A-A18D-B898B2A5338D.jpg IMG_0497.jpg IMG_0498.jpg

Figured a few of you would enjoy the pictures, cheers!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Loved Engineer pass.

I absolutely HATED the drive from Silverton to Durango. If I never make that drive again, I will be happy. Can you tell I'm not a fan of heights? lol

Jheapr

Loved Engineer pass.

I absolutely HATED the drive from Silverton to Durango. If I never make that drive again, I will be happy. Can you tell I'm not a fan of heights? lol

The drive from Silverton to Ouray is crazy coming down Red Mountain..

It feels weird saying this, but you get used to it over time.

Jheapr

0B80E130-2CAD-433B-8209-1EA58BCA54D8.jpg

Alright so have any of you put a ZJ tie rod on your TJ? If so did you get yours at a junk yard or auto parts store? If there are any heavy duty tie rod kits that are affordable let me know.

Top Bottom