Bar Fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: glad to see you contribute some knowledge to the forum instead of just welcoming and giving waves to the new members:rock:

You finally got something right without calling ChrisB first. Congratulations! :thumb: :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Check engine light / AEV Procal question

So where were we overlander? U mentioned something about the procal becoming useless after the dealer visit right?
Have you had this issue or just something you've read?;)

:cheesy: here we go again. Your a fucking idiot.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Oh let's schedule a SnG brawl rtguy v. Overlander. Then have a beer and a Midol.

StrizzyChris

Oh let's schedule a SnG brawl rtguy v. Overlander. Then have a beer and a Midol.

this war is heated...here's some battle gear for the brawl

ay_110946297-e1369763373275.jpg

...and another good thread goes down the shitter.
yup :naw:

rtguy1

That's original. Tell me again how EVO built your rig and how hard you drive it to and from work on the freeway.

I'm sure you read that too. Pm me some more on how you so wish you could have evo stretch your 2door and blah blah blah.

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.”
― Salvador Dalí

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I'm sure you read that too. Pm me some more on how you so wish you could have evo stretch your 2door and blah blah blah.

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.”
― Salvador Dalí

Yeah I read it on here. But let me call them and ask them all these questions and annoy the shit out of them then ill post up what they say to sound smart. Give me a minute.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bar Fight

Ill respond in a second. I'm in the final stages of selling my dads fishing boat to take the money to build a jeep. Let me finish the paperwork.

rtguy1

You are quite possibly the best bullshitter I have had the displeasure of conversing with. Go bake some cupcakes:wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom