Bar Fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've got no issues with people poking some fun at each other, or with some good banter back and forth. This thread has crossed way beyond that point though.

The harsh language and thinly-veiled physical threats/challenges will stop now or there will be consequences...period.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I do believe you got butt hurt when proven wrong as I showed earlier in this thread. Remember the post u made about procals not working after dealer flashes etc. you have no experience here and you were wrong. Then you go and call me a "fucking idiot" because you were wrong. Do you even own a procal? Grow up. I don't take shit from some young cocky bitch like you that pretends to know shit yet has zero experience.

And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there :thankyou:

LOL! I think it's funny how you get so mad. You can talk the talk but you can't take it. If you don't care what I think or have to say then why would you come back in here? If you hate this place so much why not leave?

You are still wrong about the procal. When you have the dealership do you oil changes they don't hook up to the computer. That's why your procal still works.

And just FYI I don't live in OC so I can't be an OC bitch.

JAGS

Hooked
You should practice what you preach. I remember a thread you started once about shit like this. People change I guess. Now you feel like part of the crew and turned into what you hated most on the forums. :grayno:

Oh that still holds true. This is our forum. You called me out, or maybe you don't recall calling everyone out for simply posting in th thread.

That crossed the line with me as Im not part of this. Ive never started or been part of a beef. You ceossed th line there! So as you told me STFU.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As the description of this sub-forum states:

"This is a virtual Public House where members can discuss their favorite brews, wines, liquors and/or mixed drinks, as well as just about anything else you might talk about with your friends. The key word here is "friends" and we'd be grateful if you can keep discussions here "friendly". If you get unruly, you will get cut off or shown the door."

From what I have seen, that line has been crossed and with that, I am done. You guys want to continue the stupidness? Please do it somewhere else. If you try to continue this BS on another thread, you will be shown the door. Don't like this forum or the way we choose to run it? Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

This thread is now closed. Have a nice day :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom