Bar Fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this thread made me laugh but the point of my post is that I though this fight was between rtguy and Overlander now now its all of you guys against rtguy come on guys let them argue them self's
Maybe even go a couple rounds BY THEM SELFS, haha I'm kidding about that one.
(I hope I don't get shit for this I'm just saying let them fight it out that's all)

Haha this thread made me laugh but the point of my post is that I though this fight was between rtguy and Overlander now now its all of you guys against rtguy come on guys let them argue them self's
Maybe even go a couple rounds BY THEM SELFS, haha I'm kidding about that one.
(I hope I don't get shit for this I'm just saying let them fight it out that's all)

Oh now you've gone and done it Edgar! I'm calling you out. Lets go! The playground. After school. 3 o' clock!
Haha.

Actually if you read closely rtguy calls anyone out who he thinks knows or likes Overlander will end up in his crosshairs.

My observations this far are he cannot take a joke. He has thin skin, likes to complain and thinks he is always right. So this thread is PERFECT for him!

Oh now you've gone and done it Edgar! I'm calling you out. Lets go! The playground. After school. 3 o' clock!
Haha.

Actually if you read closely rtguy calls anyone out who he thinks knows or likes Overlander will end up in his crosshairs.

My observations this far are he cannot take a joke. He has thin skin, likes to complain and thinks he is always right. So this thread is PERFECT for him!
Haha jokes on you I graduated Wednesday!

Idk about that I know rtguy he is really cool maybe he thinks everyone is throwing punches at him so he is throwing them back just my point of view

Idk about that I know rtguy he is really cool maybe he thinks everyone is throwing punches at him so he is throwing them back just my point of view
rtguy started this "Bar Fight!!". You can't claim to be a victim if you start the fight and then get whooped.

Cindy moved the banter to a new thread but twinkle tits (rtguy) started it in the procal thread.

I do believe you got butt hurt when proven wrong as I showed earlier in this thread. Remember the post u made about procals not working after dealer flashes etc. you have no experience here and you were wrong. Then you go and call me a "fucking idiot" because you were wrong. Do you even own a procal? Grow up. I don't take shit from some young cocky bitch like you that pretends to know shit yet has zero experience.

And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there :thankyou:

Thanks jeek. These guys don't know me and they are free to believe whatever it is they want to believe. Stay cool. Don't let these guys taint you.

Fixed it for you. Buh bye. You don't need to be here then!!!

You should practice what you preach. I remember a thread you started once about shit like this. People change I guess. Now you feel like part of the crew and turned into what you hated most on the forums. :grayno:

I thought you had been out drinking because I had no idea what this meant...

a few more posts jocking the complete ish outta everything evo and you're in

My bad. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom