Bar Fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean.m.adams33

I was following this before work. Just catching up at work and it is no disappointment. Made my night that much better.:clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
I guess I've been too busy to see this before. Got my vodka 7 and sitting on the couch. Best 2 minutes of reading ever. Seems like I missed the start though!

Skid_Kid

How the hell did I miss this today! Had to leave the room as not to wake up my 5 month old. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JandSJK

I guess I've been too busy to see this before. Got my vodka 7 and sitting on the couch. Best 2 minutes of reading ever. Seems like I missed the start though!

Ya not sure where this all started but its good stuff:thumb:

rtguy1

Is there a list of said "kingpins" that has been published? Just so I know who not to disparage in any way...
a few more posts jocking the complete ish outta everything evo and you're in

Yeah I'm saving for the EVO stretch. I use paper plates so when I am done I can make fire to keep warm at night. :thumb:
understandable on your salary. you already explained your lack of funds in previous pm's, remember?

With a jar of chunky peanut butter
so if i take you to pancake rock will you suck me off too?

Well I think at least two people are serious, don't want to say who but their names sound like Art-tee-gay-one and Global-gander-Jay-gay.

It is quite a fun thread though...
keep trying, they'll let you in the circle jerk eventually

I guess I've been too busy to see this before.
busy with honey do's? get your balls back and do something to your rig already or stfu

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked

understandable on your salary. you already explained your lack of funds in previous pm's, remember?

busy with honey do's? get your balls back and do something to your rig already or stfu

R u trying to piss everyone off or does it just come naturally. I have not said shit to you buddy, so you should have left me outta this and not fucking call me out.

Now you've called out just about everyone and look like a complete ass. BTW, my rig status has nothing to do with my manliness. Perhaps ur compensating for lack of growth in other areas. Congratulations on your.....uh.....stretch!! Real men get stretch the natural way.

TheDuff

Those damn aev drop brackets started all this? Crazy:what:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm90

completely unnecessary.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom