Bar Fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napalm90

Bar Fight

You know, I am at work ad never got to take lunch due to a emergency.... I am better now after reading this

Sent via carrier pigeon

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm sure you read that too. Pm me some more on how you so wish you could have evo stretch your 2door and blah blah blah.

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.”
― Salvador Dalí

Wait...I'm confused now. :thinking: Did you actually READ the Dali quote and then decide to post it here? Because THAT would be ironic. :cheesy:

Oh and here...let me save you some typing. Welcome! :standing wave:

But if you want to use it, please do it like this in the future. "Welcome! :standing wave:" --MTG

:cheesy:

rtguy1

I so wish I had your old pm's jocking the ish outta my rig and whining but alas, they have been deleted and really, I dgaf what you think. :rock:

rtguy1

Wait...I'm confused now. :thinking: Did you actually READ the Dali quote and then decide to post it here? Because THAT would be ironic. :cheesy:

Oh and here...let me save you some typing. Welcome! :standing wave:

But if you want to use it, please do it like this in the future. "Welcome! :standing wave:" --MTG

Uh oh. Now I'm gonna get jumped by the wayalife kingpins. :cheesy:

You guys have a thing for each other, no?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is no water left. It's just a spitter now. I chew tobacco because it makes me feel like a tough guy. :thumb:

rtguy1

: But this thread is very funny! I hope it lasts.......

To be continued I suppose. I gotta get some shut eye. the allowance I get from my dad doesn't quite do it, so I have to work an actual job too:naw::cheesy: I gotta mow the lawn later and take out the trash too....that should get me a few more mod bucks:brows: haven't recycled in a while either.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
To be continued I suppose. I gotta get some shut eye. the allowance I get from my dad doesn't quite do it, so I have to work an actual job too:naw::cheesy: I gotta mow the lawn later and take out the trash too....that should get me a few more mod bucks:brows:

Don't forget to unload the dishwasher.

jkrossi

All I know is overlander has got more ground clearance than that stretched kit thats on rtguy1 rig. If im visualizing the rigs side by side correctly. And still has a boat lode of flex.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Uh oh. Now I'm gonna get jumped by the wayalife kingpins. :cheesy:

You guys have a thing for each other, no?

Come on Rtguy. You quote Dali and then resort to this drivel?

Please tell me it's not time to bust out the butthurt form already? Hell it's not even noon yet, and I've yet to even have a cocktail. :grayno:

But yeah, to answer your question... :brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom